Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• I get the priority ticket offer, which made the tickets available last Wednesday (10am). I logged on at that time and the site was so busy that I couldn't get a table of 6 near the stage, this was just for the 3rd round evening session. This event is getting bigger and bigger.
  • Yep same here, got my tickets last week as a PDC member.
  • Personally I think that membership thing is a nonsense.
  • Just got mine, the 'Best Available' process is awful. Always puts you in Row A on the tiered seating which means you always have people running in front of you to get the beers in!

Apart from the World Champ tickets priority is the membership worth it?
  • I've got a PDC subscription and on the best days, the table seats sold out in 3 minutes. The site was down for about 2 and a half minutes. The upshot is that I'm in the stands now for the first time in years!! Boo
  • It's become such a big event now. I didn't bother getting tickets this year despite being a member. Have been every year since I can remember - but have found myself enjoying it less and less.

Much preferred it when it was at the circus tavern. More and more wankers turn up each year and the atmosphere is more that of a football match - did my head in last year listening to the Yaya Toure song over and over again. But as always, money talks.

Yeah I preferred the Kolo Toure one.
  • I've got a PDC subscription and on the best days, the table seats sold out in 3 minutes. The site was down for about 2 and a half minutes. The upshot is that I'm in the stands now for the first time in years!! Boo

Actually preferred the stands last year, had pretty decent seats.

The security spoilt the table seats last year, literally on you if you stood up
  • It's become such a big event now. I didn't bother getting tickets this year despite being a member. Have been every year since I can remember - but have found myself enjoying it less and less.

Much preferred it when it was at the circus tavern. More and more wankers turn up each year and the atmosphere is more that of a football match - did my head in last year listening to the Yaya Toure song over and over again. But as always, money talks.

This.

I used to enjoy going until football fans started turning up not even watching the darts especially when you're trying to watch it.

This year you'll have Will Grigg and the Iceland Clap (done badly) to look forward to.
  • love watching the darts over the xmas period that bit between xmas day and new year where its acceptable to laze round the house all day.
  • Sponsored links:

• delighted, Mrs got me 2 tickets to the 28th December afternoon session.
  • We're going 27th December afternoon session. I presume you got an e mail from them today ?
  • I went to a charity event last week with Tony McCoy, Phil Taylor and Barry Hearn. Hearn did the auction and I got two VIP tickets (at Hearn's private table) for the final on 2 January.

Cost an arm and a leg but worth it (and for a very good cause) - I can't wait!!
  • I went last year and it was an absolute fantastic night out
  • Afternoon session 23rd December.
    Last Friday before Christmas.
    ROLAND OUT.
  • Got tickets for Saturday 17th afternoon session as my mate Josh Payne is playing Terry Jenkins
  • I know it's not Darts but watch out tonight for me and my son in our Charlton shirts in the audience at Alexandra Palace for the Mosconi Cup - Sky Sports 2 6-30pm
  • Booked tickets for Friday afternoon cheers for the heads up
  • Is there somewhere to continue drinking after afternoon session.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2016
    markmc68 said:

Is there somewhere to continue drinking after afternoon session.

There are a few pubs within a 15 min walk, in the vicinity of Alexander Palace station.

There are more even further down the hill at Wood Green.
  • Not long now. If you see four James Bond's next Thursday evening, then I'm one of them.
  • edited December 2016
    We're going as Batman. 7 of us.
  • Going on the 28th for the evening session
  • edited December 2016

No drinking on an empty stomach mate, so don't forget to eat your dinner dinner dinner dinner, dinner dinner dinner dinner, Beforehand!

*You can't flag a moderator in case you were wondering:-)

• edited December 2016

No drinking on an empty stomach mate, so don't forget to eat your dinner dinner dinner dinner, dinner dinner dinner dinner, Beforehand!

*You can't flag a moderator in case you were wondering:-)

So you think you're the joker ?
  • I'm there 29th. Afternoon and evening session of course
  • delighted, Mrs got me 2 tickets to the 28th December afternoon session.

Am there for that session
  • I've got a table for the afternoon session on the 29th The darts have become a family Christmas tradition
  • edited December 2016

delighted, Mrs got me 2 tickets to the 28th December afternoon session.

Am there for that session
    looked at the draw aswell could be some good matches as a general rule fancy dress isnt required for the stands? have got a novelty turkey gobbler hat? is that sufficient?.

for anyone that hasnt seen it
    http://www.pdc.tv/news/article/ddfr9dyqbzsg14gzrrtiui7c4/title/william-hill-world-championship-schedule