Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Orient away Roll call

First '' main test'' for the first team tomorrow, always was a good away day in league one, I suspect a fair few will make the short trip
See you all there, hopefully we can leave the matchroom stadium with some positivity !

Comments

• Options
    Have we got enough players to put a team out?
  • Options
    More than likely going to go, I'm sure I've been there before but can't remember how I got there, what's the best way?
  • Options

I suspect a fair few will make the short trip

I suspect you will be disappointed.

the last pre-season friendly I went to at the Orient was 'back in the day', we had no more than a few hundred scattered around (and Alexei Michaelechenko trialling for us)

• Options
    Yep. About 200-300 I'd guess.
  • Options

the last pre-season friendly I went to at the Orient was 'back in the day', we had no more than a few hundred scattered around (and Alexei Michaelechenko trialling for us)

Saw him down at Bournemouth for the Friday night pre-season there.
  • Options
    E-cafc said:

Have we got enough players to put a team out?

There couldnt of been more then 50 Charlton fans at the Dulwich game on Tuesday.
  • Options
    Yep, I'll be there, polishing up me boots as we speak, just in case. At least I'll fill the goal!
  • Options

More than likely going to go, I'm sure I've been there before but can't remember how I got there, what's the best way?

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/league-two/brisbane-road-leyton-orient.html#aby-london-underground
  • Options

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/league-two/brisbane-road-leyton-orient.html#aby-london-underground
    Cheers
  • Options
    I will be in the balcony to your left in the away end with a young lady wearing see through lingerie. That's on a need too know basis!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shirty5 said:

I will be in the balcony to your left in the away end with a young lady wearing see through lingerie. That's on a need too know basis!

Is this in one of the flats, or the gallery area advertised at £15, if so, I'll see you there.
  • Options

Kinsella was on trial that night scored a blinder
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

I will be in the balcony to your left in the away end wearing see through lingerie. That's on a need too know basis!

;)
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    I was originally only going up to meet a mate and get a programme for the game. Am having second thoughts now as this has the makings of a good protest, so might attend the game.

Anybody got a spare?!
  • Options
    Yep,I'll be there with my son ☺
  • Options
    Turns out im going now. Sat in Westfield eating lunch and a bunch of teenagers clocked me in my Charlton shirt and one exclaimed "blaaaady ell, anuva Chowl'un faaan!".

Im guessing Im the 2nd one theyve seen.....
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

I will be in the balcony to your left in the away end with a young man wearing see through lingerie. That's on a need too know basis!

• Options
    On my way with son looks like Central line closed at the moment.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    In two minds. Currently at Westfield (seen 2 full kit wankers :smiley: ). May leave the wife and kids to tackle Westfield and head over to the game.
  • Options
    Due to go with a group of 7 but for various reasons, our number has dwindled, inc yours truly following a night of hugging the cold porcelain.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

shirty5 said:

I will be in the balcony to your left in the away end with a young man wearing see through lingerie. That's on a need too know basis!

Didn't get a feckin laugh when I did it, so know when to quit will you. ;)
  • Options

In two minds. Currently at Westfield (seen 2 full kit wankers :smiley: ). May leave the wife and kids to tackle Westfield and head over to the game.

Was one of them a "Goalie" ??
  • Options

Due to go with a group of 7 but for various reasons, our number has dwindled, inc yours truly following a night of hugging the cold porcelain.

Sorry to hear that Fanny, hooe it was at leadt self-inflicted...
  • Options
    Hope it was at least self-inflicted!
  • Options

Strange pet names we have for our other halves. ;)
    Get well soon Mrs F xx
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

Strange pet names we have for our other halves. ;)
    Get well soon Mrs F xx
    Aw, thanks, Ray

Seems whatever team I support gives me grief these days.

• Options
    Glad I stuck with Westfield
  • Options

Our group of seven went down to three in the end, though up to four with our German Addick attending. Sorry you were ill, do hope you're better now!
  • Options
    Was this a roll call for yesterday or for next season's L2 fixture?