Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sue Parkes

Now saying that the fans that protested should share the responsibility of relegation with the players

Comments

• Unbelievable Geoff.
  • unbelievable, She is a real scum bag
  • So it's the customer's fault......well, the complaining ones at any rate..........that makes sense...... :neutral:
  • We should remember that Chris is not making these statements. He may agree with them, but he is not making them. His wife needs to learn from that!
  • Sponsored links:

• Always liked Chris. Another "proper Charlton" character , his Mrs needs to pipe down though.
  • Unfortunately, that comment is so wide of the mark and needlessly inflammatory at this stage, it is quite remarkable.
    People protested because the football club was in a terrible spiral of incompetency, it was not the protestor's causing that, RD and KM were managing to achieve that themselves!
    She serves no one with those comments, not even the regime she is trying to defend.
  • That's nothing compared to some of the Barneys I've had with her on Facebook, she hates being proved wrong she has a handful of followers that hang on to her every word.
  • edited July 2016
    She is entitled to her views but say the owner walks out soon. Any new owner would most likely want to distance himself from the previous disasterous regime! It is her husband's job she is threatening!
  • edited July 2016
    woman's a moron, that obviously takes pleasure in annoying people.
  • Be careful though she has spies on here, I put a negative post up about her Facebook group it was only up for about 10 minutes and she was able to quote me everyword saying she had a friend tell her about it.
  • Sponsored links:

• And that one comment right there sums up the attitude of those inside the club, the blame is on everyone but themselves

Don't agree at all with what Sue has said but as Dave Lockwood's statement proves we shouldn't assume that those inside the club all love and agree with the regime
  • Sue = Colin - just saying!
  • Dopey bint.

Go and weed the garden or darn your husbands socks instead of posting that crap.
  • BDLBDL
    edited July 2016
    Not defending Sue, I think she's pretty wide of the mark on this statement but let's get it clear, she pays for her season ticket, she doesn't get a "freebie" as some think.
  • She's entitled to her opinion of course, but if she had half a brain she should keep it to herself, social media is a great dickhead filter!
  • BDL said:

Not defending Sue, I think she's pretty wide of the mark on this statement but let's get it clear, she pays for her season ticket, she doesn't get a "freebie" as some think.

Fair enough mate but you can't tell me she doesn't get all the trappings when rubbing shoulders with the powers that be that us mere mortals never get a sniff of.
  • edited July 2016