Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Points Deduction

This came up on Facebook tonight
If CAFC were to be given a 15 points deduction due to CARD protest would you take it if Roland Duchalet sold the club.
Answers please.

Comments

• Even a fresh start in league two with new owners and that feeling of having our Charlton back would be a good thing. And with a squad as bare as it currently is we are already half way there..
  • edited July 2016
    No, because that's not how real life works.

Plus it's only 12 points for admin, why 15 for a beach ball.
  • Hypothetical but playing along with the principle;

HELL YEAH!
  • Of course. No brainer.

This
  • I thought it wasn't just me only people on Facebook threatening people who agree with CARD aims. One guy actually saying he will punch anyone around him who supports CARD if cafc get a points deduction.
  • edited July 2016
    Hahahahaha. Punch everyone around him.

Hope I don't pick seats next to that tool on any home game I go to this season as if he punches my 6 year old for supporting CARD, I may get arrested.

Edit: will get arrested.
  • I thought it wasn't just me only people on Facebook threatening people who agree with CARD aims. One guy actually saying he will punch anyone around him who supports CARD if cafc get a points deduction.

Ha, will that mean the adjoining block
  • Sponsored links:

• Id take a 30 point deduction which would probably result in relegation.
  • Tbh I'm getting a little worried about the vile stuff being said on Charlton FC page on fb.
  • Let me thi..yes
  • Grow up you lot , just suport the team or go .

I think you're missing the point. Most posters do support the team but hate the regime, which is why the original poster asked the question

Having Roland and katrien running the club we all love is like having a points deduction.
  • Of course not, no brainer
  • No, because that's not how real life works.

Plus it's only 12 points for admin, why 15 for a beach ball.

If it were 15 points per beach ball we'd be in trouble.
  • Think this is how most feel about CARD.https://youtu.be/QaWHj_9SQs0
  • No. Want Roland gone, but want to get promoted not relegated. Actually think there's more chance he'll sell if we go up.

Wrong. 90% of Charlton fans back CARD.

However I should imagine Roland Duchatelet & Katrien Meire are on your side.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2016

Think this is how most feel about CARD.https://youtu.be/QaWHj_9SQs0

Yea. Well I ain't found one who I go to a game with.

So is that because you back RD & KM ?

Or is it that you don't back them, but don't believe fans should voice their disapproval ?

Yeah me neither. Those protests last season that CARD assisted in elements of, definitely supported only by a minority.

Maybe at the start of the season it was only 20% of fans but by the end it was close to 70%. I don't know who you go to games with but what I've seen is many long time supporters protesting and CARD is simply one route of channelling that.

So is that because you back RD & KM ?

Or is it that you don't back them, but don't believe fans should voice their disapproval ?
    Very simple I support the team. End of

Yeah me neither. Those protests last season that CARD assisted in elements of, definitely supported only by a minority.

Maybe at the start of the season it was only 20% of fans but by the end it was close to 70%. I don't know who you go to games with but what I've seen is many long time supporters protesting and CARD is simply one route of channelling that.
    I would also suggest that there is an element that are sheep and don't even know what they are protesting about. There are kids there that probably aren't even out of school that are simply jumping on a bandwagon and doing it to be rebellious.

What concerns me is that fans are happy for us to go down and continue to detereate as a football club.

• Yes we all support the team.

But you didn't answer the question, as to whether you back RD & KM or not.

It's a genuine question, there no doubt are some fans that back them.

I answered the question clearly. However I say it again for you . I support the team always have always will regardless who owns the club.
    Owners are the same as players they come and go no one will own a club for a lifetime that's a fact of life.

I answered the question clearly. However I say it again for you . I support the team always have always will regardless who owns the club.
    Owners are the same as players they come and go no one will own a club for a lifetime that's a fact of life.
    You should count yourself fortunate there are other people out there willing to do the hard work so you still have a team to support.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

Yes we all support the team.

You should count yourself fortunate there are other people out there willing to do the hard work so you still have a team to support.
    Yawn
  • JiMMy 85 said:

Yes we all support the team.

Yawn
    Guess it must be tiring work watching everyone else do all the heavy lifting.