Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Colin1961 Banned?

All his comments seem to have disappeared???

Comments

• Options
    No news is good news.
  • Options
    Transfer rumours thread title says most recent comment by him, but no comment. Unless the mods are telling us he's also CharltonbyBlood - which I wouldn't rule out.

Subject to an early morning raid by CARD?
  • Options

Transfer rumours thread title says most recent comment by him, but no comment. Unless the mods are telling us he's also CharltonbyBlood - which I wouldn't rule out.

If CARD start "disappearing" people, then I'm taking back my support of them!

It's been nice knowing all of you.
  • Options

#PrayForColin

lol
  • Options
    @colin1961 banned? He is a bit of a pantomime villain mixed with a pantomime dame.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    His profile says last comment at 8:30 - give him time...
  • Options
    cafc-west said:

His profile says last comment at 8:30 - give him time...

But if you clicky on his comments there isn't any. Hmmmmmmmm, or should that be ........?
  • Options
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    SDAddick said:

If CARD start "disappearing" people, then I'm taking back my support of them!

It's been nice knowing all of you.
    I'm thinking more they might have unplugged his modem and changed his Wi-Fi password, but a trip to the Charlton Life salt mines is not to be ruled out.
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We should all change our profile picture to pictures of Colin
  • Options
    edited July 2016

• Options
    edited July 2016
    RedChaser said:

Looks like he is living up to his surname in that pic.....
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    I really hope so, after comments made on another forum about BDL, he really got my blood boiling and i have offered to meet him and tell him face to face, I shouldn't let him get to me but tonight he has. I'm so annoyed, really annoyed.
  • Options
    Can't stand bullying
  • Options

I really hope so, after comments made on another forum about BDL, he really got my blood boiling and i have offered to meet him and tell him face to face, I shouldn't let him get to me but tonight he has. I'm so annoyed, really annoyed.

What did he say?
  • Options

I wondered if this might have been the case, just couldn't help himself and no doubt halted in his tracks before posting here.
  • Options

Can't stand bullying

Don't fall for the "he's not all there" line.

He is.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Dave2l said:

What did he say?
    exact words...Good he was hopless

may not seem much, but after 24 years of giving FOC service its uncalled for, I asked him if he was now going to apply and take it on...i then answered my own question and said of course not he doesn't have the balls!! sorry but comments like that deserve short shrift
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!