Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Traveller sites in SE London

Just spotted them setting up on the site of the old Sainsburys in North Greenwich - great to see them back. Think they were on Blackheath recently.
Looking forward to lots of flytipping...

Comments

• Options
    Here we go
  • Options
    Give it till 10 past
  • Options
    Racist
  • Options
    I'm about to go past the old Sainsbury's site in about 1 minute. I will fill you all in on the accuracy of this claim.
  • Options
    Weirdo
  • Options
    I mean, I thought it'd make a great cricket field, but if it's being put to some use then good
  • Options
    Right, here we go
  • Options
    As someone of Romany blood, i don't feel safe on this forum any longer. Too much anti-traveller sentiment is beginning to creep in and its not on.

Kacka mother die, gonna have to start having a few straightners soon.
  • Options

Seems harmless tbh
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leuth said:

Seems harmless tbh

No probs if you want to fit the bill for the flytipping. It's usually between 10 and 20 grand a time.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Seems harmless tbh

Is that a Wall sticker in that caravan window?
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Leuth said:

Seems harmless tbh

The last lot who set up near Greenwich Yacht Club dumped rubbish everywhere on public roads and flower beds etc.
    I wouldn't have an issue with travellers unless a lot of their behaviour wasn't so anti-social.Hopefully they will move on.
  • Options
    They look like tinkers. Therefore feel free to take the piss out of them.
  • Options
    Perhaps they're first in the que for jobs at the new Ikea.
  • Options

Perhaps they're first in the que for jobs at the new Ikea.

Maybe KM will be holding trials for the new squad.
  • Options

As someone of Romany blood, i don't feel safe on this forum any longer. Too much anti-traveller sentiment is beginning to creep in and its not on.

You too? :wink:
  • Options

Shoulda said, you can come clay pigeon shooting with me now moosh
  • Options

1. How can you tell?
    2. Racist.

• Options
    yeah great lets build a database of where all the traveller sites are, then maybe we can make them wear something on their clothes to indicate that they're travellers so we know who they are when they walk past us in the street.

I've also got an idea that we can put them all in specific "camps" closed off from everyone where they can play games, have fun and live seperately from everyone else. That would be a great final solution to all this racism...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

blacks leave mess wherever they go, they never clean up after themselves and their feral children cause havoc wherever they stop.

This is not racist, this is a fact of life.

k
  • Options
    You are close to a flag for that!
  • Options

Travelers leave mess wherever they go, they never clean up after themselves and their feral children cause havoc wherever they stop.

Sounds like a lot of places in Thailand to be fair.
  • Options

1. How can you tell?
    2. Racist.

The trailers are mostly shit. No Romany worth his salt would live in one of them.
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

Travelers leave mess wherever they go, they never clean up after themselves and their feral children cause havoc wherever they stop.

Sounds like a lot of places in Thailand to be fair.
    You wouldn't be far wrong to be honest, also here in UAE it seems most expats seem to forget where the bins are.
  • Options

yeah great lets build a database of where all the traveller sites are, then maybe we can make them wear something on their clothes to indicate that they're travellers so we know who they are when they walk past us in the street.

I've also got an idea that we can put them all in specific "camps" closed off from everyone where they can play games, have fun and live seperately from everyone else. That would be a great final solution to all this racism...

Great idea!
  • Options

They ain't gotta wear anything on their clothes, I can spot one a mile off as it is. Like Millwall in more ways than one

And before anyone jumps on me, I've got loads of traveller mates
  • Options

You are close to a flag for that!

for exposing your racism? Cool, hit me up.
    Addickted said:

Calling people racists, just doesn't work anymore kentaddick.

I hope you never have to deal with these people at close quarters.

how do you know i'm not a traveller?