Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Could we have a transfer rumours thread where.....

.....we only have transfer rumours on it!!!!!!

Comments

• Options

.....we only have transfer rumours on it!!!!!!

Are you mad? Where is the fun/annoyance in that?
  • Options
    What, this one you mean?
  • Options
    My guess is that the transfer rumours thread goes off topic is because there are no transfer rumours
  • Options
    Colin, stop making stuff up!
  • Options
    Well maybe people could put their non transfer rumours comments on here and when I see 50 outstanding messages on the transfer rumours thread I can go in knowing something is happening and not be disapointed!
  • Options
    This website may as well be renamed ColinLife.com
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Perhaps we should have one called Everything but Transfer Rumours, and it's bound to have only transfer posts, and Colin, on it.
  • Options
    Colinlife.com

The new Facebook. Someone write a cheque
  • Options
    Heard a rumour that Colin's loan spell from Into The Valley may be coming to an end
  • Options
    Will see what we can do, Mutts
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ...but no promises.
  • Options

Heard a rumour that Colin's loan spell from Into The Valley may be coming to an end

Doesn't really fit here though does he? Plays better in a system with one intellectually challenged Captain and a bunch of 2-bob sidekicks. :wink:
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited July 2016
    This rumour about only having transfer rumours on the transfer thread is like a exact boiled down summary of the main transfers thread. There are no transfer rumours on this either !

If a transfer rumour thread does come along then maybe this thread could make a bid to take over as the only authentic transfer rumour thread ?
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited July 2016
  • Options
    In answer to the OP: could we? Yes. Will we? Very unlikely.
  • Options
    Just read Dr Kish if you don't like the banter.