Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

(Great vid on Page 1) CARD and the Trust at the Supporters Summit at Wembley today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3K_wVqF6b8

On my way there now.

@Pico and @Addickted2TheReds are presenting the CARD story, with AV by @Nug. I am co-presenting the Olympic Stadium story with my co- troublemakers from Spurs and QPR.

AND I am honoured to say that I am wearing the pre production sample of the CARD protest replica shirt, which @TEL has managed to get to me from Oz. will post fotos on the Trust Twitter feed, even if I am feeling rather small in this medium size:-) no gilet tho' @Fumbluff :-)

First up though, is the new chairman of the FL, Ian Lenegan. Steve Clarke and I have some robustly phrased questions for him on the JPT nonsense and fit and proper owners.

We will report whenever we can.

Comments

• Good luck all, hope it goes well. The CARD video got me all choked up.
  • Good luck guys.
  • On my way there now.

@Pico and @Addickted2TheReds are presenting the CARD story, with AV by @Nug. I am co-presenting the Olympic Stadium story with my co- troublemakers from Spurs and QPR.

AND I am honoured to say that I am wearing the pre production sample of the CARD protest replica shirt, which @TEL has managed to get to me from Oz. will post fotos on the Trust Twitter feed, even if I am feeling rather small in this medium size:-) no gilet tho' @Fumbluff :-)

First up though, is the new chairman of the FL, Ian Lenegan. Steve Clarke and I have some robustly phrased questions for him on the JPT nonsense and fit and proper owners.

Will there be anything raised of the lack of response from the official complaint against KM?
  • Good luck all, hope it goes well. The CARD video got me all choked up.

Which video is that?
  • sammy391 said:

On my way there now.

Will there be anything raised of the lack of response from the official complaint against KM?
    We can try to work it in to a broader question ( maybe re fit and proper owners) but we have to respect that there are reps from maybe 60 clubs there ( but probably not Millwall:-))
  • WSS said:

#CARDclique</blockquote

Oh CARD fwends!!

• Sponsored links:

• You are so right Fanny. Katrien would never understand it!
  • If I hear Ian Lenagan say "proposal", "discussions" or "possibility" one more time I think I'm going to scream.

Fudgy answers in the extreme.
  • Katrien has no time for the OLD .

One of many people that will be the downfall of Roland and Katrien.

The fans will win in the end,that date is not your making but the FANS Roland.
  • If I hear Ian Lenagan say "proposal", "discussions" or "possibility" one more time I think I'm going to scream.

Fudgy answers in the extreme.

Don't like Ian Lenagan from his role in Rugby League. Seems to be trying to build some sort of empire in Sport in general
  • A career in modelling awaits @PragueAddick ...

Yes, looking good!
  • Reading through twitter it appears the head of the EFL dodged a lot of the key questions about the 100 team football league proposal.

Can anyone confirm this?

• Sponsored links:

• Superb video. I like to think my photo of the Roland Out sticker appearing in there makes up for me not being able to attend many of the demos :-)
  • Great stuff, shame about the image on 8.09 but otherwise very good
  • Reading through twitter it appears the head of the EFL dodged a lot of the key questions about the 100 team football league proposal.

Can anyone confirm this?

I confirm that you have read through Twitter and that it appears that the head of the efl dodged a lot of key questions about the 100 team football league proposal.
  • Superb video
  • Nug said:

This is the video that was shown at the Supporters Summit this afternoon in support of the presentation by CAST and CARD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3K_wVqF6b8

Nice. This should be posted on the season ticket sales thread
  • edited July 2016

Great stuff, shame about the image on 8.09 but otherwise very good

What are you on about? That's the end of the video.

Anyway, my ugly mug appears in it four times, so well impressed with it.
  • Addickted said:

Great stuff, shame about the image on 8.09 but otherwise very good

What are you on about? That's the end of the video.

Anyway, my ugly mug appears in it four times, so well impressed with it.
    Four times too many, children might be watching.