Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The 'fans' behind the goal vs Welling

Comments

• Options
    When the first smoke bomb went on the pitch, there were a few halfhearted 'Roland out' chants, as I think some thought it may be a protest of some sort.

By the time the 4th and 5th were chucked onto the pitch (or more worryingly, onto the floor of the terrace where it then caught fire for a couple of minutes) - it became pretty clear that this was just a group of idiots dicking about, without any particular purpose.

Probably not worth worrying about a group of unruly kids, but was definitely unpalatable to watch them push and shove the steward while calling him a 'fat c*nt' etc and generally make the atmosphere a little at odds with what normally has the feel of a school fete. They also kept chucking stuff at the Welling keepers, including what looked like a pen and several drinks.

One funny bit - when the police came over and the pitch invader's mates thought it would be a laugh to stitch him up and start a repeated chant of his full name and surname.
  • Options
    boggzy said:

I just went on that other forum and ended up with tears of laughter raining down my cheeks from this:

"I hope right-thinking Charlton fans turn away from CARD and expose it for what it seems to be becoming; a fledgling footballing Nazi party, complete with designer logos and jack-booted bully-boy 'action squads"

x-D

LMFAO! have they been to one of the meetings outside the Oak lol
  • Options

Well having had a quick social media round up, many congratulations to CARD yesterday with their unbelievably lifelike disguises as 12 year old boys.

You think those are good, wait to you see the thousands of red seat disguises CARD apparently have planned for this season.

I was particularly impressed with Airman's hair transplant.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Addickted said:

Well having had a quick social media round up, many congratulations to CARD yesterday with their unbelievably lifelike disguises as 12 year old boys.

You think those are good, wait to you see the thousands of red seat disguises CARD apparently have planned for this season.

I was particularly impressed with Airman's hair transplant.
    Head and shoulders above the rest.
  • Options
    Where the hell do you buy these smoke bombs from ???
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Addickted said:

C4FC4L1f3 said:

boggzy said:

I just went on that other forum and ended up with tears of laughter raining down my cheeks from this:

"I hope right-thinking Charlton fans turn away from CARD and expose it for what it seems to be becoming; a fledgling footballing Nazi party, complete with designer logos and jack-booted bully-boy 'action squads"

x-D

LMFAO! have they been to one of the meetings outside the Oak lol
    Is that the West Stand car park?
    That's west ham supporters waiting to get in the new stadium next season. With there 1 billion season tickets sold.
  • Options

Joke shops/ party shops, wouldn't be surprised if you can get them at AA on upper wickham lane
  • Options

http://www.partypacks.co.uk/large-smoke-bombs-red-pack-of-2-pid97542.html?gclid=Cj0KEQjw5Ie8BRCJ9fHlr_bH24cBEiQAkoDQcXpTGTVB4aGlLSH8J4FnZ38kyMoleWyegbCyDue6TjUaAuSw8P8HAQ#fo_c=1308&fo_k=83f0973734b3bb41dd610574a07b2a82&fo_s=gplauk

I'm not condoning (note correct use of that word @colin1961 ) the purchase or use of such items with that link just showing that anyone can buy them for under £2.
  • Options
    Who do I get in touch with at CARD to help fund the first protest of the season at Bury?

http://www.gunstar.co.uk/rpg-7-rocket-launchers/Other-Military-Guns/835966
  • Options
    http://www.partypacks.co.uk/party-cannon-paint-powder-shooter-6-assorted-colours-30cm-each-pid103560.html

These look great for above the directors box next season, JUST SAYING!
  • Options
    boggzy said:

x-D

Confusing, I thought the protests last season weren't violent enough for some on there. A couple of decent signings and their tune changes (again).
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Who do I get in touch with at CARD to help fund the first protest of the season at Bury?

I'm already a registered user on Gunstar, if you're serious about this purchase pal..
  • Options
    I saw the scousers lobbed flares on against tranmere and said what idiots, then we do it at welling ffs, no need.
  • Options

Addickted said:

I'm already a registered user on Gunstar, if you're serious about this purchase pal..
    Hopefully he isn't - I reckon it might be escalating things a tad too far if someone turns up with a bloody rocket launcher !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2016
    se9addick said:

Addickted said:

Hopefully he isn't - I reckon it might be escalating things a tad too far if someone turns up with a bloody rocket launcher !
    still too tame for some elsewhere !
  • Options
    Addickted said:

se9addick said:

Addickted said:

I'm Continuity CARD a more militant break away group.

I'm unhappy about the neo liberalism shown so far at the committee meetings and the refusal to accept that nicking charity boxes is a justifiable option in funding our struggle and the continued acceptance of the sword as our Club emblem symbolising the oppressive yoke of our Belgian Fuhrer.

The clear fact that the protest shirt did not replace the badge with the hammer and sickle just proves my point.

Splitter!

Whatever happened to Provisional CARD?
  • Options

Addickted said:

se9addick said:

Addickted said:

I'm unhappy about the neo liberalism shown so far at the committee meetings and the refusal to accept that nicking charity boxes is a justifiable option in funding our struggle and the continued acceptance of the sword as our Club emblem symbolising the oppressive yoke of our Belgian Fuhrer.

The clear fact that the protest shirt did not replace the badge with the hammer and sickle just proves my point.

Splitter!

Whatever happened to Provisional CARD?
    Hardcore know The Real CARD is where the big boys play.

• Options
    Addickted said:

se9addick said:

Addickted said:

Ya softie. I'm in the Carder-Meinhoff group.
  • Options
    Stig said:

Addickted said:

se9addick said:

Addickted said:

I thought the Red Army faction all had banning orders?
  • Options
    Stig said:

Addickted said:

se9addick said:

Addickted said:

Cardie-Meinhoff group, surely?
  • Options
    Speak for your self, Henry :wink:
  • Options

Stig said:

Addickted said:

se9addick said:

Addickted said:

Cardie-Meinhoff group, surely?
    No good - renown for running.