Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The 'fans' behind the goal vs Welling

Comments

• Options

Not to mention the guy who picked up our GoPro camera from inside the goal and tried shoving it in his bag. Luckily our camerman apprehended him.
    Embarassed by a lot of what went on today.

As a professional I understand why you don't post criticism of the idiots running our club, on this site but you're pretty quick to jump on, as a fan, to criticise

Olly is only doing what a number of other fans have done surely.
  • Options

Not to mention the guy who picked up our GoPro camera from inside the goal and tried shoving it in his bag. Luckily our camerman apprehended him.

As a professional I understand why you don't post criticism of the idiots running our club, on this site but you're pretty quick to jump on, as a fan, to criticise

Agreed. But it's also balanced out by them freely sharing their thoughts on the regime. Unless, of course, he thinks Roland is a good thing.
  • Options

Agreed. But it's also balanced out by them freely sharing their thoughts on the regime. Unless, of course, he thinks Roland is a good thing.
    If Olly is one of the 'them' in question, then it does not matter one jot what he thinks of Roland. You can't and don't criticise your own employers on a public forum if you want to remain employed by them.
  • Options

Which you yourself said wouldn't be professional.

Olly was on CL long before he worked for the club or Roland owned it.
  • Options
    thenewbie said:

If Olly is one of the 'them' in question, then it does not matter one jot what he thinks of Roland. You can't and don't criticise your own employers on a public forum if you want to remain employed by them.
    Not that it really matters - but by 'them' I meant fans that criticise the mindless behaviour of some fans but also the mindless behaviour of Roland and Katrien. That seems fair enough. But to call out one and not the other... Is not so cool.
  • Options

I know. My initial comment still stands.

For what it's worth, I admire you, as a Charlton fan, defending another Charlton fan.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
  • Options
    The quotes boss, the quotes.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    RedChaser said:

Ben18 said:

Can someone please think of the quoting
    What's wrong with the quoting? :open_mouth: >
    Down with this

• Options
    Completely agree with the term "embarrasing".

I'm absolutely up for protesting against the regime but flares on the pitch at welling ffs? Really?
  • Options

As a professional I understand why you don't post criticism of the idiots running our club, on this site but you're pretty quick to jump on, as a fan, to criticise fellow supporters.
    So he's not allowed an opinion for some reason? Ridiculous statement.
  • Options
    Throwing chemical devices onto the pitch at a small local friendly football match.

What difference does it make how they work? Both can inflict terrible life changing injuries. But I guess that doesn't matter; it's all in a good cause after all.
  • Options
    markmc68 said:

What's the problem with flares. I've been wearing them for years.

They go really well with a cardigan.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Major said:

Off_it said:

What flares?

Seriously. Do people not understand the difference between a flare and a smoke bomb?

To me theres a whole world of difference. Both will hurt if they hit you on the head, but they "work" in totally different ways.

No shit, Sherlock.
    Love it

:-)
  • Options
    markmc68 said:

What's the problem with flares. I've been wearing them for years.

It would be a pretty funny protest if everyone threw a pair of these on the pitch. Anyone got a few pairs to donate?

I couldn't possibly part with mine.
  • Options

And before he was working for the club he was breaking the law in support of his club Carlisie 2012?
  • Options
    Flares and pitch invasions during the game-over the top and obviously a bit silly.
    Pitch invasion at the end of the game-happens every year at pre-season games, not just at Charlton Welling.

Not worth getting worked up over, nobody hurt and no lasting effect. Some major over reactions on here.
  • Options

I would like to see all anti-regime chanting to stop within the game, only then could Charlton fans say we support the team and not the regime.

What time would you like the game to start?