Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

match thread Addicks v's welling (9/7/16)

Comments

• Options
    thd has it.....to hendo.....cuz now.....ceba....pike....cuz....tex....TT.....thd.....to TT....into their half.....ceba...pike crosses...Holmes....into novak and they clear for a corner
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

sam3110 said:

2 of the easiest finishes Ajose will get, even Churchinho would have managed to get them on target

Dear me.....find the moan in the positive of our striker getting a brace
    I'm not moaning, I'm pointing out how easy the chances are, for people not at the game. I'm fucking delighted he's got a hattrick here, shows he knows where the goal is
  • Options
    corner taken....by holmes....in it comes.....cuz and TT head they clear......cuz again...holmes into the box....they clear....thd now and is taken down...our fk in dangerous position
  • Options
    Holmes takes it..Tex just misses it....they clear.....JJ has it...THD....to TT....now cuz....to novak...heads to ajose....to cuz....now ceba.....tackled......JJ....Ceba wins a throw....taken.....cuz....to thd....tackled......novak wins it.....holmes to ceba....crosses....JJ....but keeper takes it
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Valley11 said:

sam3110 said:

2 of the easiest finishes Ajose will get, even Churchinho would have managed to get them on target

I'm not moaning, I'm pointing out how easy the chances are, for people not at the game. I'm fucking delighted he's got a hattrick here, shows he knows where the goal is
    Fair play
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Mmm not so sure
    Wouldn't bet any of my money on it
  • Options
    welling have a throw.......cuz tackles and just misses it, but we get a throw now....pike takes it to tex.....now to thd into box.....tackled we get a throw.....ajose has it...he crosses...but gk....1 min left
  • Options
    Only one thing wrong with this game, what the fuck is Ajose doing with his shorts?
  • Options
    gk taken.....TT wins it......and concedes a fk...just outside centre circle in addicks hlaf
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Valley11 said:

sam3110 said:

Don't worry give him a few weeks in the shirt and he will be a true charlton player! SHITE :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fk taken....in it comes.....Tex clears.....FT 4-1
  • Options
    Thanks for your hard work RM
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Only one thing wrong with this game, what the fuck is Ajose doing with his shorts?

He can do what he likes if he keeps putting the ball in the net
  • Options
    Well done RM much appreciated
  • Options
    Many thanks RM. Nothing much else, early days but seems like Ajose knows where the goal is.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Haven't seen it but is he doing the Ronaldo thing where he tucks them in to look like a pair of pants? Seen loads of players doing this recently.
  • Options
    Top job as usual Red, thanks.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    sam3110 said:

Perhaps the elastic went in his jock strap.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sounds like a good run out, a decent win regardless of the level of opposition and a start.

Will reserve judgement until they have played the mighty Bromley mid-week. Bromley a league above Welling and will be a tougher game.
  • Options
    CAFCdamo said:

sam3110 said:

Haven't seen it but is he doing the Ronaldo thing where he tucks them in to look like a pair of pants? Seen loads of players doing this recently.
    Yep, tucking the shorts right up, but only on one side at a time
  • Options
    At one point both were tucked up. ! Was a bit weird ? OCD !
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

CAFCdamo said:

sam3110 said:

Yep, tucking the shorts right up, but only on one side at a time
    Hmmm.

This has to be the latest dastardly ploy to get more of us Charlton ladeez to renew our season tickets .....

• Options
    Just caught up with the match thread. How did the new players look?
  • Options
    I counted Ajose touching the ball x7, enough said.