Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Emmaus Consulting

http://www.emmausconsulting.uk

Been consulting on the training ground re-development

"Charlton Athletic Football Club
DECEMBER 9, 2014
EMMAUS Consulting were appointed in Early November 2014 to carry out Project Management and Cost Management for Charlton Athletic Football Club.

Our engagement as Charlton’s principal project consultant for capital projects includes the project and cost management on the new state-of-the-art Integrated Training Centre and Community Facility at the current training ground site which is to be completed in 2016. This development includes the construction of a new Category 1 Status Training Centre with an indoor football pitch along with first team and academy pitches whilst incorporating the requirements of key stakeholders to the football club including the Charlton Athletic Community Trust, University of Greenwich and Greenwich London Borough Council.

The EMMAUS Team have a significant track record in the sports and leisure field and are delighted to be appointed. The team are looking forward to working alongside Charlton Athletic Football Club and building a longstanding and successful client relationship over the coming months and years."

Ambitious to complete by 2016.

Comments

• edited July 2016
    Who is Emma?, and who is she consulting? I think we should be told.
  • If you look at their news pages, they have been working with the regime since December 2014...
  • EMMAUS Consulting is a dynamic client focused project and cost management consultancy that offers a wealth of expertise and experience in all sectors of the built environment.

EMMAUS Consulting delivers services within the UK and internationally from our London and Birmingham offices. Through our passion to deliver excellence to our clients, we have developed an impressive client and project portfolio list that demonstrates the high level of capability and expertise we have within our business.

The name EMMAUS has biblical roots and at EMMAUS Consulting our business ethos strives to positively impact on the lives and environments of the people we work with. We always aim to deliver excellence to our clients and people through quality, commitment and trust. This passion underpins our desire to provide high value and professional consulting services to our clients such that we form mutual, lasting, and dependent relationships. We desire to make a tangible impact to the overall success of our clients by understanding their business and through the proactive management of their investment in real estate as owner occupier, landlord, tenant or developer.
  • Halix said:

She's consulting us. It says.
  • edited July 2016
    Leuth said:

Halix said:

She's consulting us. It says.
    First recomendation, get a new CEO, second don't piss off the fans, thirdly get a decent manager and stop sending over cheap foreign players- Thats it, Job done the consulting fee is £400k (or £25k off if you stick our name on the players arses).
  • Halix said:

She appears to be based in the US as well
  • I bet this consulting company are charging ridiculous rates for a job that could probably be done by two or three people on an average salary.

Katrien really is clueless, she'd never get a senior role at another company.
  • Best firm I've never heard of.
  • I was quite pleased until I saw the consulting part... thought it was the homeless charity.
  • @EMMAUS_Consult if you want to follow them on twitter
  • Sponsored links:

• Addickted said:

The diversity amongst their Directors is comforting.

It's like the prospective Conservative candidate list for a Cotswold constituency.

Peter Vince is really Suggs whilst Graham Grabski is actually BBC political man Nick Robinson
  • I bet if someone was to dig a little bit below the surface that there is some RD connection there somewhere.
    Whats the bets that they suddenly have sucked a few million out of us for a couple of days consultancy. (still cheaper than E&Y,KPMG etc)
  • You're cheeky @Henry Irving !
  • I bet if someone was to dig a little bit below the surface that there is some RD connection there somewhere.
    Whats the bets that they suddenly have sucked a few million out of us for a couple of days consultancy. (still cheaper than E&Y,KPMG etc)

They're a tiny practice judging by their projects.

They are exactly the kind of jobs I'd be involved in as private work outside my normal job 20 years ago. And I'd consider that to be an 'average' year for me.

• What's the betting it will be a complete mash up?

Evens?
    2-1 on?

• I see their logo appears on the new Charlton shorts
  • edited July 2016

I see their logo appears on the new Charlton shorts

And also on the kids home kit instead of Betdaq

http://addicks.clubstore.co.uk/ca-8127-ss-home-jsy-16-17-junior
  • Sponsored links:

• Addickted said:

Still trying to work out which one is Swisdom's dad.

None of the above. We are nothing to do with Emmaus.

• Swisdom said:

Addickted said:

Not being funny Steve but if they are the project managers and you are advising you must have had some contact.
  • Are they related to Deadmau5?
  • Swisdom said:

Addickted said:

Not being funny Steve but if they are the project managers and you are advising you must have had some contact.
    We have had contact. But we are nothing to do with them. They are on a project and we are on a project. They are nothing to do with us.

The insinuation was that we are Emmaus -that's not right and that's what I am responding to.

• Swisdom said:

Swisdom said:

Addickted said:

We have had contact. But we are nothing to do with them. They are on a project and we are on a project. They are nothing to do with us.

The insinuation was that we are Emmaus -that's not right and that's what I am responding to.

Fair enough. I think @Addickted was joking but you can never be sure as he's a bit weird (meaning weird).

How is the project going BTW? Slade said Canteen and dressing rooms being spruced up but that seems odd as being demolished while M.Mouse consulting are saying the project is to be completed 2016?
  • @Henry Irving the sprucing up is just that - nothing major just a sprucing up. Nowt to do with us.

We've been helping CACT with a few bits and bobs but the juicy stuff on the training ground is quiet for us. Not sure what the status is but as I am not part of the inner sanctum I wouldn't expect to know much more. Last I heard we had compiled a list of quotes for the various services and they were being reviewed by the club.
  • Swisdom said:

@Henry Irving the sprucing up is just that - nothing major just a sprucing up. Nowt to do with us.

We've been helping CACT with a few bits and bobs but the juicy stuff on the training ground is quiet for us. Not sure what the status is but as I am not part of the inner sanctum I wouldn't expect to know much more. Last I heard we had compiled a list of quotes for the various services and they were being reviewed by the club.

Cheers Steve
  • Not to worry, first comment from them was that it would be completed in 2016
  • Swisdom said:

@Henry Irving the sprucing up is just that - nothing major just a sprucing up. Nowt to do with us.

I thought everything was on course and the inaction was just a natural break in the construction programme? I must've got that wrong.