Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Welling v Charlton | Sat 09 July | 3pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2016
    Looking at both first half and second half squads , we don't look as strong as I had initially thought!
    Second half team , looks like it will be more or less the XI for bury
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

Looking at both first half and second half squads , we don't look as strong as I had initially thought!

Cousins not likely to be at Bury.

Who is Emmanuel Sonupe?
  • Options

sammy391 said:

Cousins not likely to be at Bury.

Who is Emmanuel Sonupe?
    Sonupe is a midfielder released by Spurs - played 4 games while on loan at st mirren last season.
  • Options
    Spurs kid
  • Options
    Is Pike still with West Ham or released?
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Is Pike still with West Ham or released?

Is Sonny making a comeback
  • Options
    So Watt, Kashi, Solly, Bergdich, JBG, Kennedy, Lookman not available and four trialist.
  • Options

colin1961 said:

Holmes

Who's that behind him, it looks a bit like Texeira?
    I'm really surprised he's still with us, and playing today
  • Options
    edited July 2016

colin1961 said:

Holmes

I think it will be more of us not accepting offers due to wanting a certain amount rather than not having any suitor. He wanted to leave a few weeks ago , and we were trying to get his high wages off of the list
  • Options
    Subs Mitov Kennedy Thomas Umerah
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sammy391 said:

colin1961 said:

Holmes

I think it will be more of us born accepting offers due to wanting a certain amount rather than not having any suitor. He wanted to leave a few weeks ago , and we were trying to get his high wages off of the list
    There haven't been any rumours though, unlike the likes of JBG, Pope and Cousins
  • Options
    Is the game getting live streamed anywhere? Club's YouTube or CAFC Player?
  • Options

Is the game getting live streamed anywhere? Club's YouTube or CAFC Player?

CAfC Player
  • Options
    No Regan Charles-Cook either. What has happened to Dmitrov?
  • Options

sammy391 said:

colin1961 said:

Holmes

I think it will be more of us born accepting offers due to wanting a certain amount rather than not having any suitor. He wanted to leave a few weeks ago , and we were trying to get his high wages off of the list
    There haven't been any rumours though, unlike the likes of JBG, Pope and Cousins
    True , but I wouldn't put it past his agent to be fighting tooth and nail to get him a better club, especially else where in Europe!
  • Options
    Dmitrovic sold to Alcocon.
  • Options

colin1961 said:

Diarra

"The French team are playing in the Euro 2016 final at the Stade de France, while I'm playing in f**king Welling, smile Alou, smile Alou..."

"Where the fuck in Welling anyway? Isn't it something unspeakable they do to meat here?!?!"
  • Options

No Regan Charles-Cook either. What has happened to Dmitrov?

Yeah I rate him, and on twitter he comes across as a pretty eloquent young man (I know that sounds weird). There were rumors Arsenal were looking at him last year. He feels like one who might be ready for the step up, hope it's only a slight knock or something.

Also, I didn't see him in the bleep test video but that doesn't mean anything necessarily, I'm pretty face blind.
  • Options
    Whats happened to charles-cook? Thought he might have played?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is Ronaldo here or is it dimitar mitov at park view road today?
  • Options
    West Brom technical director at welling today
  • Options
    West brom scout in attendance
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

sammy391 said:

colin1961 said:

Holmes

True , but I wouldn't put it past his agent to be fighting tooth and nail to get him a better club, especially else where in Europe!
    Let's hope he stays .
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

West Brom technical director at welling today

Cousins? Tex?