Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Kit Delay (official one)

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2016
    sam3110 said:

I heard it's a 3 for 1 deal, with Duracell, KY Jelly and Ann Summers

Have you been to one of Latriens parties?
  • Options

sam3110 said:

I was in the cat mask, were you the elephant with your 'trunk' hanging out, the flamingo shaking your tail feathers, or the one in the horses head with a midget on your back?
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

sam3110 said:

I was in the cat mask, were you the elephant with your 'trunk' hanging out, the flamingo shaking your tail feathers, or the one in the horses head with a midget on your back?
    I was the midget. I can seldom be shocked but what you left on the floor behind the tele was beyond disgusting...
  • Options
    Have a fiver on a betting company.
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

Swisdom said:

I believe it's not UoG this time around.

We'll all see who it is in a couple of days

three new kit sponsors was the rumour going around last week
    I heard this rumour too.

I reckon one is going to be either a pay day loan company, or worse still, a betting company. Or as @cafcwill states, all of RD's companies
    Is it too much to expect that it would be a major mistake putting one of his own companies on the shirt?
  • Options

Have a fiver on a betting company.

Whoever it is will be taking one hell of a gamble! First there's the Charlton shirt jinx (Fads, Sunley, Woolwich, Redbus, Llanera...), then they'll have to deal with the incompetent ownership of the club that has driven supporters and sponsors away in droves. Good luck with that.
  • Options
    Whoever it is we have to let them know that there 'product' will be boycotted and their 'brand' will suffer for aligning themselves with the regime. Shame we couldn't find out who they were in advance to heap pressure on them to walk away. If it's a betting company or an exploitive loan company I won't be happy anyway.
  • Options
    ITRM ?
  • Options
    From Charlton fans Facebook group image
  • Options
    She's got the lens cap on !!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sammy391 said:

From Charlton fans Facebook group image

• Options
    Doesn't look like UoG to me. Women who took it said she didn't think it was.
  • Options
    ITRM. Free website in payment for shirt sponsorship?
  • Options
    I will only buy an official shirt if they put Roland Out on the back for me.
  • Options
    Does that say "dafabet"?
  • Options
    cfgs said:

Do you think they will let you do that in there club shop? haha
  • Options

cfgs said:

Do you think they will let you do that in there club shop? haha
    The customer is always right.
  • Options
    In the picture it looks a bit like we've gone back to All Sports or, maybe, Allsorts - maybe that's it - Bassetts Allsorts?
  • Options
    There is another photo of the rear of the shirt and I am pretty sure David White Of ITRM is in that photo. The logo looks similar - albeit pixelated
  • Options
    Maybe I've got my CARD donation details wrong and I'm now a kit sponsor?

Surely the £10 should be enough but please it was a mistake don't pelt me!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This is what ITRM say about themselves:
    I have bolded the most interesting bits.

ITRM is a privately owned IT services company who provide technical solutions for all your business needs. Formed in 1999, we take a dynamic approach to delivering the best possible service to our customers. Our objective from the outset has been to build strong relationships with clients based upon honesty and diligence. Our solutions will both support and transform your business.

Quite a few claims there, i wonder if they can back them up.

I love the bit 'based upon honesty and diligence', perhaps they have an IT algorithm that can unscramble the phrase 'To you kid! Who are trying?'
  • Options
    Looks like Melexis to me
  • Options
    seth plum said:

ITRM is a privately owned IT services company who provide technical solutions for all your business needs. Formed in 1999, we take a dynamic approach to delivering the best possible service to our customers. Our objective from the outset has been to build strong relationships with clients based upon honesty and diligence. Our solutions will both support and transform your business.

I love the bit 'based upon honesty and diligence', perhaps they have an IT algorithm that can unscramble the phrase 'To you kid! Who are trying?'

To be fair to ITRM, they have been brilliant with the museum website. Nothing has been to difficult for them and they have always gone that extra mile for us.
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

seth plum said:

To be fair to ITRM, they have been brilliant with the museum website. Nothing has been to difficult for them and they have always gone that extra mile for us.
    Can echo that.

They do a lot of good work with the Trust too and won Best Business at the recent Bexley awards so they do have evidence to back that up.
  • Options
    OK.
    Look forward to honesty and diligence from Charlton Athletic, particularly the CEO and the COO who are dishonest and bone idle and they throw incompetence into the mix too....in my opinion.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

OK.
    Look forward to honesty and diligence from Charlton Athletic, particularly the CEO and the COO who are dishonest and bone idle and they throw incompetence into the mix too....in my opinion.

You seem to be mixing up ITRM and Charlton Athletic FC. That statement is from ITRM not the football club.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

OK.

You will get honesty from ITRM as for the CEO & COO from CAFC, well, we all know what you get from that pair of charlatans
  • Options

seth plum said:

OK.

You seem to be mixing up ITRM and Charlton Athletic FC. That statement is from ITRM not the football club.
    You are probably right. I am mixing them up because they are going to be working together on the new club website.
    Incidentally I hope the website is a success and accessibility to all features don't depend on having twitter and Facebook.
    I heard a story that the club wanted film reviews in the programme, film reviews, presumably restaurant reviews to follow. That idea never got off the ground.
    The new website risks being the baby of a select group and not what fans want, for evidence I cite the big screen fiasco.
  • Options
    When will the protest shirt be available again? Missed the boat as been on holiday so couldn't order.