Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Protest Shirt Interview today at 2.50pm Radio London

BBC Radio London picked up on the Protest shirt and will be interviewing @Curb_It today live at 2.50pm

Comments

• On now
  • edited July 2016
    Nice one Bren. Well put across.
  • Just caught it, well done Brenda. Love the sign off from the host - wonder how many replica shirts the club have sold for next season? Well that would be a big fat zero! because they couldn't organise the proverbial.
  • Great job Brenda, well done
  • Was it ok? My voice was croaking and I fluffed a few lines I had written down.
  • Sounded fine and got the message across.
  • I recorded it on my phone, but it won't upload.
  • When he said I can hear the anger in your voice I wanted to say it was actually my nerves!
  • Curb_It said:

When he said I can hear the anger in your voice I wanted to say it was actually my nerves!

You sounded quite calm, especially as he kept talking about the roof at Wimbledon.
  • Sponsored links:

• Love the "He should not be used as a shield for the mismanagement of our club."
  • @rikofold gave me that line! I got some good tips from a good few this morning. Thanks.
  • Excellent job
  • Well done, @addickted2thereds will be jealous :wink:

Came over really well
  • Anyone got a recording so I can hear it up hear in Leicestershire?
  • edited July 2016
    Well done @Curb_It you done great.

Guys and girls, "support the team but not the regime".

if you do one thing today, click on the link below and order yourself a shirt. If nothing else, this will be a vintage piece In years / decades to come

http://www.coveredendchoir.co.uk/
  • Well done @Curb_It you done great.

Guys and girls, "support the team but not the regime".

if you do one thing today, click on the link below and order yourself a shirt. If nothing else, this will be a vintage piece In years / decades to come

http://www.coveredendchoir.co.uk/

Done!
  • Oh I missed it! Anyone post a link or recording? Well done Curb_it.
  • Hopefully not! Does anyone else hate the sound of their own voice? I remember the time Ian, me and Vince did the football focus interview from the Oak. I cringed for days after that one.
  • Curb_It said:

Hopefully not! Does anyone else hate the sound of their own voice? I remember the time Ian, me and Vince did the football focus interview from the Oak. I cringed for days after that one.

I always thought I was Home Counties and discovered I was definitely Sarf London!
  • Sponsored links:

• Thanks to @man_at_milletts who has just emailed me a recording of Brenda's interview. Well done @Curb_It sounded composed and put the point over well. Congrats
  • I'm the same Curb-it . Done a good few training vids and fecking hate watching or hearing em
  • Thanks Red. I've asked for a copy myself now! Not for me but for Ian... Ha.
  • Is there any way to hear this in retrospect?
  • edited July 2016

Curb_It said:

Thanks Red. I've asked for a copy myself now! Not for me but for Ian... Ha.

Would have thought Ian would have had enough of listening to you.
    I could go off you you know!? :-)
  • Well I've listened and I'm actually quite pleased! A few too many ermms tho.

Just annoyed that twice last week I likened Meire to Corbyn and I didn't use that line.
  • Curb_It said:

Well I've listened and I'm actually quite pleased! A few too many ermms tho.

Just annoyed that twice last week I likened Meire to Corbyn and I didn't use that line.

Probably for the best. Miere is more Yvette (17%) Cooper anyway - the grandees liked her, but the members (sorry, customers) realise she's bloody useless.