Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

welshaddick

Congratulations mate,
by far the best game of the tournament and a well deserved result.

Comments

• edited July 2016
    They must literally be punching themselves. Superb

Ed. pinching !!!
  • Bloody hell, hope not.
  • Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Dead jealous mate. Good luck in the semis!
  • Cheers guys, yes we are all in dreamland. When your team plays you are wrapped up in emotion, i didn't realise how good the game was. Bar a couple of 10 minute spells i thought we totally deserved to win.

Thought after 5 mins it was going to be a hammering against you.
  • The Welsh thoroughly deserved their win and it was good to see the fans enjoy it. I also love to hear the Welsh sing, but sadly was forced to turn the TV down due to an overexposure of Robbie Savage. I always thought the summariser was employed to give expert opinion between periods of play, not to assault the ears of the listener with a continuous high level drone of what is already evident.
  • To think not so long ago people would have been screaming for a Wales defeat.

How times change.
  • Not for me Elfs - was sick after seeing that result. I make no apology for wanting them to lose every game.

Been to enough games between us to think as a fan base they can be a nasty bunch of bastards (I accept there support this time has been much different and replica) and for years they have (and continue to) revel in our failures - now even their players join in.

For me it's like Millwall or Palace doing well. As an England fan they are a rival and I always want them to lose.

That is taking nothing away from their achievement - if we showed half the spirit of them and the other home nations (and ROI) we'd not be having the conversations we have recently.

But be happy for them? Not any time soon I'm afraid.

Phew, normal service resumed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Not for me Elfs - was sick after seeing that result. I make no apology for wanting them to lose every game.

Been to enough games between us to think as a fan base they can be a nasty bunch of bastards (I accept there support this time has been much different and replica) and for years they have (and continue to) revel in our failures - now even their players join in.

For me it's like Millwall or Palace doing well. As an England fan they are a rival and I always want them to lose.

That is taking nothing away from their achievement - if we showed half the spirit of them and the other home nations (and ROI) we'd not be having the conversations we have recently.

In this camp as well.
  • Half welsh and loving it!
  • After watching the box set of Stella I quite like the welsh!
  • edited July 2016
    Met some Welsh blokes on their way to the game at Clacketts yesterday morning. I was wearing my Charlton (supposedly) waterproof jacket as it was pissing down at the time which provoked a bit of (good natured) banter!

Delighted for them that they were able to witness such a memorable occasion and grateful too for my Welsh Great Grandmother which allows me a 12.5% stake in the fun.
  • edited July 2016

I'd like to say my son who is half Welsh is having a good time..but alas he chose to support England...what a win double eh..Charlton and England,i'll have the child cruelty people on to me soon :(

On their way!
  • Hubby is in dreamland

This all day long