Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Sun Are Scum Mk 152919521959219521

Comments

• Agreed on the Sun and Mail of course, wouldn't wipe my arse with either of them tbh.

Sterling though... Automatic weapon the length of your calf, to commemorate your Dad? Hmmm, matter of taste I suppose, too much money not enough sense? Maybe something a bit more appropriate but then who am I to judge?

As for our chances in Russia, at least our expectations are more on a level this time. All I have seen is a rack of sorry looking Saint George flags and plastic bowler hats in my local Tesco...

Logically no different from crucifix chains/ tattoos and other such cross-related symbolism from all JC's children I suppose.
    That's bs too, the bible is clearly against tattoos... even if for the memory of an imaginary person
  • fecking horrific tho
  • Agreed on the Sun and Mail of course, wouldn't wipe my arse with either of them tbh.

Sterling though... Automatic weapon the length of your calf, to commemorate your Dad? Hmmm, matter of taste I suppose, too much money not enough sense? Maybe something a bit more appropriate but then who am I to judge?

As for our chances in Russia, at least our expectations are more on a level this time. All I have seen is a rack of sorry looking Saint George flags and plastic bowler hats in my local Tesco...

Logically no different from crucifix chains/ tattoos and other such cross-related symbolism from all JC's children I suppose.
    His dad wasn’t beaten to death with a crucifix so I’d say it’s slightly different
    ?

The crucifix was integral in Jesus's (JC) demise I recall from the stories at school so surely those who consider themselves to be his children and display crucifix symbolism are doing the same as Sterling with the gun.
  • edited May 2018

Agreed on the Sun and Mail of course, wouldn't wipe my arse with either of them tbh.

His dad wasn’t beaten to death with a crucifix so I’d say it’s slightly different
    ?

The crucifix was integral in Jesus's (JC) demise I recall from the stories at school so surely those who consider themselves to be his children and display crucifix symbolism are doing the same as Sterling with the gun.
    aren't we all gods children rather than Jesus'?
  • A lesson in patriotism from gary lineker? Leave off.

As for the media, they are all pond life who make a living by selling lies to the public on a daily basis, but the sun, they are at the very bottom of that pile. One day the sun will grind to a halt and I predict it won't be too long before that happens.

• Addickted said:

The lad is an idiot for having an M16 tattooed on his calf - tribute to his father my arse.

That's like someone, whose father died at the twin towers, having a United Airlines 767 tattooed on him.

This, feck all to do with his dad, RS wants to be a wanna be gangsta.

?

Think they're gonna do a DNA on Jeremy Kyle mate. Will let you know what the verdict is after it airs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Addickted said:

The lad is an idiot for having an M16 tattooed on his calf - tribute to his father my arse.

That's like someone, whose father died at the twin towers, having a United Airlines 767 tattooed on him.

or a Saudi Arabian
  • edited May 2018

Agreed on the Sun and Mail of course, wouldn't wipe my arse with either of them tbh.

?

God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are all apparently one. The original Trinity.

Back on the true subject, it's a silly tattoo, as are most but then I am without any tattoo and though I would still like a tattoo one day.

I think all tattoos and their meaning should only have to matter to the owner.

• RedRyan said:

Says he's vowed to never touch a gun, and instead he "shoots" with his right foot. It seems symbolic enough to me.

The Twitter thread is great though - oscillating between "Sterling spends an outrageous amount of money!" and "Sterling loves a bargain!" with schizophrenic glee. Kid can't win no matter what he does!

Wow vowed to never touch a gun (apart from the one now touching his skin forever !).. that's big of him in a country where they are banned.
  • Such an agenda against Sterling. Who cares? It's a tattoo.

Agree its just a tattoo. Think the main issue is that whatever it may or may not mean to him - other impressionable youngsters will see it and probably get the wrong message that he is endorsing guns and they are OK. Just seems a really silly thing to do from someone who will be a role model to many young guys. But then many footballers only have brains in their feet...
  • Sponsored links:

• I could not careless what tattoos he has if he scores enough goals to win the World Cop (you have to dream). Even if he is a twat of the 1st degree with a tattoo that he knows will ring alarm bells for a good many people and he is saying, "Up Yours"
  • Not sure I’d tattoo a fuck off great cancer tumor on my leg to remind me my dad passed of cancer

Then again he didn’t die of the two foot carp I have tattooed on my leg with his details on it either

So I don’t think it matters he is guilty of having a shit tattoo
  • People saying Sterling is stuck up, a bell-end, etc. What makes you have this opinion other than the fact that his (professionally wise) move to Man City has created a bandwagon of hate (and in fact you're unable to make your own opinion based on facts rather than based off other people's opinions)?
  • Piers Morgan going on about it.

So assuming Arsenal will remove the massive cannon on there shirts.

That’s hardly the same .