Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The one and only Charlton Desktop Tool!

Great site over here people :)

Been in contact with the main admin and it's good to see some new Charlton fans sites taking an approach to push things forward.

If you don't already know - I'm from www.Addickted.net, which you're all welcome to come along to and join in some discussions within in the forums - www.addickted.net/forum - likewise we'll be offering our current visitor base the info to come along here. Gets a much more versatile cross-section of fan, from all ages and walk of life :)

As the title suggests, we have also developed a cool Desktop Tool (which is the first and only one of its kind - a lot of hours of work went into it!). So please feel free to download it and start receiving "everything Charlton" and all the latest news as it happens, from the official site, media sites and also fans blogs, etc. (if you have your own blog you can also add it to the list!)

It's called "Valiant", which is also our mascot! - http://www.addickted.net/desktop_download.php

Any comments would be appreciated and we look forward to seeing you all! :)

Comments

• Options
    shame it don't work on a mac, and secondly it rehashes some right old rubbish as content, like the Pards thing
  • Options
    Yeah, not got much time lately to do the Mac version I'm afraid, but will hopefully get it done in the near future (just for you ;) )
  • Options
    MACS ... oh please
  • Options
    [cite] Rothko:[/cite]it rehashes some right old rubbish as content, like the Pards thing

Beauty of it is, you can chose to read or just ignore the items as they come in :)
  • Options
    I'm on a mac too!

Macs rule man
  • Options
    @Rothko: I whispered you about a Widget... did you see that?
    @04: I'll send it to you, let me know what you think. I'm still playing with it, but could use the feedback. No time right now tho.