Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Boxing tonight

Comments

• Options
    He is a really nice kid Isaac made a big impression on me since we started negotiations,

all the fury's seem really nice people tbh, be interesting to see the inner sanctum just before fight time as we can have a walk around the changing area, I don't think I will enter the room as his focus must be really maintained and I am a firm believer on keeping things exactly how they have been previously when you have had success

Crolla deserves the big fights he is the most grounded bloke I have ever had the pleasure meeting and what a story he has
  • Options
    edited September 2016

He is a really nice kid Isaac made a big impression on me since we started negotiations,

all the fury's seem really nice people tbh, be interesting to see the inner sanctum just before fight time as we can have a walk around the changing area, I don't think I will enter the room as his focus must be really maintained and I am a firm believer on keeping things exactly how they have been previously when you have had success

Crolla deserves the big fights he is the most grounded bloke I have ever had the pleasure meeting and what a story he has

The Furys are all decent people - even Tyson when he's not putting on the act to sell tickets!! The people around them are very good too - I know Asif Vali and some of the stories he tells!!! I was in Asif's company with Dennis Hobson three days after Tyson won the world title and he handed me two pairs of gloves signed by Tyson for my sons - the first gloves he signed as world champ. Just genuine and generous people all of them and in every sense of the word.

And yes, success couldn't happen to a nicer guy than Ant Crolla.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Would of gone Crolla v Linares if The Big Drama Show hadn't landed on the door step.

Canelo v Smith sandwiched in between, its a big month for british boxing on the biggest stages.
  • Options
    Beefy has how work cut out there that's a massive ask for him but yet again what a great boxer and what a story the smiths have, swifty is my favourite of them all and I believe calum will rule the world soon
  • Options
    Will be one of the biggest upsets in British Boxing if Brook wins. I think he goes down in the later rounds, silly fight to take IMO.
  • Options
    Am there with my eldest son on Saturday in a block behind ringside.

Have really bought tickets just to see GGG in the flesh. Not a massive fan of Brook, just hope he can stay out of range...

• Options
    Brook has a nice guard when he's out of range and also as he comes into range but he has a habit of lifting his elbows unusually high when he throws his punches, leaving his body open.
    Unless Brook corrects that Golovkin will spot it. It may not be a fight ending punch but body shots could be key imo.

Lots of GGG fights he will happily take a shot to land a shot too.
    Think Golovkin will stop him. Around 5-8 but probably inside 6.
    Think it will be up there with the biggest upsets of all time if Brook pulls it off
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    But anyway....the real talking point has to be Carl Froch and his nose job.
    Doesn't even look like Carl Froch anymore. image
  • Options
    GGG hits the body hard I think it was against macklin he hit the spot with one of the most deadly finishes I have seen. His punch power seems insane I don't think anyone hits as hard pound for pound as GGG
  • Options
    Il be there. Going to the weigh in tomorrow and then am sitting in "the deck" (whatever that is). Will probably spend the afternoon at the 02 watching the scores come in and soak up the atmosphere. . . Ive backed Brook for a stoppage between 1 and 3 . . .Bold bet but if it comes in ive seen history made for free!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    johnbaker said:

Il be there. Going to the weigh in tomorrow and then am sitting in "the deck" (whatever that is). Will probably spend the afternoon at the 02 watching the scores come in and soak up the atmosphere. . . Ive backed Brook for a stoppage between 1 and 3 . . .Bold bet but if it comes in ive seen history made for free!

I hope you stuck a good few quid on of that came off I'd be sick to only win a few hundred

GGG Is made if granite, yes it's one of his toughest opponents but he hits too hard, Brooke won't have faced anything like it, to have someone hit that hard at your own catch weight is one thing but to step up two weights and get in with the best is so brave it's unreal

Brooke hits hard but GGG has faced harder punchers

Only way Brooke wins is to out box and move, no chance Imo he can hurt GGG

I have been wrong many times before and timing, speed, accuracy you don't need just heavy hands to ko so anything can happen

But it won't
  • Options
    Carl Froch talks about GGG v Brook and THE nose...

https://youtu.be/UOQsQVFVl5s

• Options
    Thanks for the insight guys. Will be watching Isaac Lowe fight with extreme interest now.
  • Options
    IS it free on Sky tonight ? - been looking expecting to see somewhere to pay, but nothing mentioned.
  • Options
    £15
  • Options

Thanks for the insight guys. Will be watching Isaac Lowe fight with extreme interest now.

Isaac fights on the 24th mate on the crolla card

Tonight I am buzzing just for the card to start normally about 6 ish I can't remember being this excited about a fight in ages
  • Options

Isaac fights on the 24th mate on the crolla card

Tonight I am buzzing just for the card to start normally about 6 ish I can't remember being this excited about a fight in ages
    I was that excited for a fight at a wedding reception I recently went on. it had all the ingredients to be a right dust up. old flames, alcoholics and a family dispute. there was a little scuffle but they closed the open bar early and that caused most of the real players to disperse by 10. total let down.
  • Options
    Golovkin/Brook .. somethings gotta give .. Golovkin within 6 rounds .. KO
  • Options
    ok cheers.
    booked GGG v Brook on channel 491
  • Options
    Kell in the 6th.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    First hour of this card is on sky sports mix.
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Kell in the 6th.

Mate put some dough on it you never know,

Fight one Connor Benn gets the card up and running

• Options
    Were the scales calibrated correctly when Paul Smith weighed in? No way on earth he's 12 stone.
  • Options
    regi's smiling a lot but I think smith has got this with ease. he looks so much quicker. 3 knockdowns already.
  • Options
    Anyone know if this is on any channels overseas, rather than the Sky UK pay per view?
  • Options
    Ward looking good here
  • Options
    Anyone got a stream link?
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Ward was excellent.

Edwards inexperience is obvious here. To nervous to throw his right, will be learning loads tonight and will hold him in good stead for future bouts. Casimero cutting the ring off really well
  • Options
    Brave and ballsy decision there for Edwards to take the fight learnt more in there than he lost

Mundo should smash this fella to pieces easily
  • Options
    Good lad Mundo now go get degale