Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Boxing tonight

Comments

• Options
    Groves fought a near perfect fight. Quality there.

Saunders and GGG both would batter Eubank junior
  • Options

Has anyone got a working link?

I've tried the stream2watch, but to no avail?

http://wiziwig.ru/boxing/watch-a75512-anthony-joshua-vs-dominic-breazeale
  • Options
    Quality performance from Groves. Looking similar to the fighter who fought Froch the first time around. Shane McGuigan working wonders.
  • Options
    Cheers ALF, I'm all over it.
  • Options
    AJ round 2
  • Options
    AJ round 3
  • Options
    Been boycotting these Hearn cards for a while now. Not worth the money.

Good sparring session for Joshua though.
  • Options
    Good workout for AJ . Brutal right hand to finish. It was very similar to the Dylian White fight.
  • Options
    Wouldn't surprise me one bit if the Fury steroid story has legs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Apparently kicked off in crowd everywhere
  • Options

Apparently kicked off in crowd everywhere

Always does at big shows now mate, the worst one I was at was Haye v Maccarinelli

Blame a combination of booze, bugle and arseholes
  • Options

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if the Fury steroid story has legs.

Steroids are meant to make you look like a body builder, have you looked at fury
  • Options
    I'd be really disappointed in him but equally not shocked

• Options
    Fury is currently in France getting pissed up with a large group of England fans
  • Options

Fury is currently in France getting pissed up with a large group of England fans

He's bought everyone in a bar a jager bomb.
  • Options
    Haha. Peter Fury tweets pictures of his ankle as proof of injury after people questioning it. Just hours later video online of fury jumping around in a bar singing England songs
  • Options
    More suspicious that both him and Hewie have been kind with increased levels and one of the symptoms with steroid abuse is spots especially across your back and Hewie suffered with that

I was ringside at Bellews fight in goodison and I didn't see one fight in the place except the ring, first fight I have been in ages where it ain't kicked off in the crowd
  • Options

Haha. Peter Fury tweets pictures of his ankle as proof of injury after people questioning it. Just hours later video online of fury jumping around in a bar singing England songs

in fairness to him, yes he was in a bar buying drinks and singing songs but i didn't see any videos of him actually jumping around.
  • Options

in fairness to him, yes he was in a bar buying drinks and singing songs but i didn't see any videos of him actually jumping around.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

More suspicious that both him and Hewie have been kind with increased levels and one of the symptoms with steroid abuse is spots especially across your back and Hewie suffered with that

I was ringside at Bellews fight in goodison and I didn't see one fight in the place except the ring, first fight I have been in ages where it ain't kicked off in the crowd

If you were in the posh seats you probably avoided the fights. Loads of people rolling down the seats at Groves V Froch 2
  • Options

Was he drinking hard to tell from the videos with his personality!
  • Options

If you were in the posh seats you probably avoided the fights. Loads of people rolling down the seats at Groves V Froch 2

Froch v Groves 2 was terrible.

The mitchell, brook and selby world title fights at the o2 in May last year was also bad.
  • Options
    I was in the pub for Joshua fight and saw a phone video sent to a traveller by his mate, of Tyson in a sparring session limping and abandonning it . No press there as far as I know, so I'd say it is 100% genuine.
  • Options
    GGG v Brook.
    O2 September 10th
  • Options
    Hate the match up if I'm honest. Wish Brook had just fought Vargas and GGG fought someone like Andy Lee or BJS.

Big loser of this is Eubank Jr, either he's been screwed or bottled it.
  • Options
    Brook is jumping up 2 weights to fight possibly the best pound for pound fighter in the world. I think he has very little chance personally
  • Options
    Brook gets smashed to pieces in this fight he can't do any damage to GGG fast hands won't be enough he will get tagged and he will go down and won't get up

Eubank ain't been screwed all the GGG talk was smoke and mirrors when Brook loses eubank fights Brook next
  • Options
    Eubank must be a stone heavier than Brook it should have been him
  • Options
    Always had the impression with Brook that he's been looking for a cashout fight.
    1 big payday before retirement. Don't know what it is about him.