Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NORTHERN IRELAND V WALES

I know that there is a separate Euro thread on here, but this clash of the titans deserves its own post.

Who do we fancy ? .. or are we all Euroed and Brexited out ?

Me? .. Ulster, to save my invested £

Comments

• edited June 2016
    Want NI all day long.
    Could go either way though.
  • NI, love to see that smug chimp at the final whistle
  • Northern Ireland because Gareth Bale just doesnt know when to shut the fuck up
  • I know that there is a separate Euro thread on here, but this clash of the titans deserves its own post.

Never thought of Wales v NI as clash of the Titans but I can see where you're coming from.
  • I know that there is a separate Euro thread on here, but this clash of the titans deserves its own post.

Never thought of Wales v NI as clash of the Titans but I can see where you're coming from.
    that was written with just a lil bit of tongue in cheek ((:>)

that was written with just a lil bit of tongue in cheek ((:>)
    Shouldn't you put a winky face or summat?
  • How did we finish below these lot?
  • edited June 2016
    This game is absolutely dire. What a thouroughly shit half of football.
  • edited June 2016
    poor game .. too tense .. too much at stake .. seen better games at Lincoln .. just ((:>)
  • Sponsored links:

• It's so boring I'm on here.
  • Poor game, it's desperately crying out for a bit of quality
  • C'mon Northern Ireland!
  • Love the Welsh moaning they've had all of the possession and NI are just trying to stifle them.

Come on the Irish
  • I'm just praying that someone wins in 90 minutes
  • Just bring on Church, its they only reason people are watching whole tournament #whitepele

• I'm half tempted to turn it off. Not sure the rest of the pub would be too impressed though.

Well there is a choice for them

BBC2 - Northern Egg Chasing
    ITV - News on whinging about Referendum result then followed by You've Been Wasting 30 Minutes of Your Life
    C4 - My favorite choice, Kirstie and Phil's Love It or List It

Go on, I dare yer!

• Heartbreaking for the lad.
  • Sponsored links:

• Savage you CNUT!
  • The worst game of the tournament so far has just provided its first goal - an own goal , sums it up really. Dont think either team have had a shot on target all game.
  • game over methinks .. Wales just getting stronger all the time
  • Great delivery but on a more serious note, how up hill was Johnny Williams paper round? He looks about 38.
  • Just hope when Wales do get an inevitable beating Savage is in the studio so we can hear his whining.
  • Oops, two Wales players just take each other out.
  • Still no Will Griggs.
  • They're trying to nobble PG Tips now... fine by me.