Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

***New Fans Protest Shirt -LIMITED NUMBER ON SALE ***

Comments

• Ah Thanks Brenda...Im not a tweeter or twitterer :)
  • I have not ordered my 3 or 4 yet as still waiting for sizes from two people but how are sales at the moment?
  • Not bad @LargeAddick but we have a long way to go to reach the indicated number. If we sell 20 or 2000 we will still go ahead, but for obvious reasons the more the merrier..and yes we have more than 20 :)
  • Curb_It said:

The CARD twitter account which has 4,700 followers has put several tweets on how to order.

Sorry and I forgot to say, if you know who did the tweet, tell them thank you
  • ordered.
  • To help sales can you deliver outside The Valley on a matchday?

I think Elfsborg means people order and pay on line but collect from The Valley. May get a few more orders as fans saving postage costs but would mean a bit more work.
    That, or as my thinking of setting up a stall and selling.

Perhaps the seller outside the shop could help out.

Perhaps instead of getting pissy you could:

Read that these are preorders to avoid stumping up a load of cash which may get wasted.

Remember that this is all done by volunteers and even shipping them is a absolute bollock ache.

Try to consider the logistics of taking 1000 shirts to the ground on a match day so that punters can save £4

.... Just thoughts
  • Data Techniques van parked outside my office at the moment, instantly recognised it due to the shenanigans at The Valley and this shirt.

Top work guys.
  • LuckyReds said:

Data Techniques van parked outside my office at the moment, instantly recognised it due to the shenanigans at The Valley and this shirt.

Top work guys.

How is their phone number displayed on the van?
    I couldn't seem to see it, and yes - I admit I actually looked.. :(
  • LuckyReds said:

Data Techniques van parked outside my office at the moment, instantly recognised it due to the shenanigans at The Valley and this shirt.

Top work guys.

Ive never noticed the phone number but the drivers are recognisable ;)image
  • Sponsored links:

• shine166 said:

To help sales can you deliver outside The Valley on a matchday?

I think Elfsborg means people order and pay on line but collect from The Valley. May get a few more orders as fans saving postage costs but would mean a bit more work.

Read that these are preorders to avoid stumping up a load of cash which may get wasted.

Remember that this is all done by volunteers and even shipping them is a absolute bollock ache.

Try to consider the logistics of taking 1000 shirts to the ground on a match day so that punters can save £4

.... Just thoughts
    Getting pissy?
  • shine166 said:

.... Just thoughts
    Getting pissy?
    You probably didn't mean it but your comments read that way.
  • Three ordered

Get stuck in everyone, this is a great initiative and a lot of work has gone into it
  • I've ordered three. Come on everyone. The sponsorship deal is worth more if we sell more. Time to step up.
  • Yeah come on those who said they'd buy - the more these are seen the better!
  • shine166 said:

.... Just thoughts
    Getting pissy?
    Exactly.

Am not going to criticise the hard efforts of people for such a worthy cause.

Still no idea what pissy is, I shall just have to guess!
  • Davo55 said:

I've ordered three. Come on everyone. The sponsorship deal is worth more if we sell more. Time to step up.

Not pay day for some people yet. Wait till Friday for sales to pick up.
  • shirty5 said:

Davo55 said:

I've ordered three. Come on everyone. The sponsorship deal is worth more if we sell more. Time to step up.

Not pay day for some people yet. Wait till Friday for sales to pick up.
    Should change your moniker to Shirty0...... :wink:
  • Have ordered 4
  • I know its unlikely but is there any chance of getting the Badge separately. Happily pay for it.

I will be placing and order for at least one shirt, just waiting to hear back from my dad if he's wanting one and what size to he'll need. order will be placed by the 3rd.

Let me know about the separate badge please

Thanks
  • Sponsored links:

• cafcwill said:

I know its unlikely but is there any chance of getting the Badge separately. Happily pay for it.

I will be placing and order for at least one shirt, just waiting to hear back from my dad if he's wanting one and what size to he'll need. order will be placed by the 3rd.

Let me know about the separate badge please

Thanks

I will ask for you mate no problem.
  • shine166 said:

.... Just thoughts
    Getting pissy?
    I didn't read it that way.

One of the key problems with online forums is that you don't get the tone of voice when reading a line of text.
  • Ordered. Well done, all concerned
  • Ordered 2
  • Ordered mine
  • Dazzler21 said:

shine166 said:

.... Just thoughts
    Getting pissy?
    I didn't read it that way.

One of the key problems with online forums is that you don't get the tone of voice when reading a line of text.

Tbh, I've just spent 2 weeks at Glastonbury ... Serotonin is very low and I should probably refrain from posting on public forums until my brain is working again
  • Have ordered 2 shirts , great effort this.
  • how many have been sold so far? any idea?
  • About 300 I beleive
  • Wow PayPal actually worked for the first time in years, actually the sizes were the same as my uk shirts, sized 6 for the boy and medium for me, have bought 3, as promised.