Ed. 10/9/2016 - there are about 100 shirts left for sale, visit website at bottom of this post
We are now ready to receive your orders. We will announce this on twitter, facebook and general charlton on here in stages so as not to put pressure on our server.
A few things to note:1. Please look at the sizing chart and accurately measure your favourite shirt.
Lay it flat and measure as indicated on the sizing chart. The chart is in cm.
2. Its important to order the size nearest to your favourite shirt as doing returns is going to be a difficult excercise and costly (but not impossible). All of the postage and packaging is being done by a team of volunteers....your fellow supporters.
3. If you live overseas then please email your orders to email@example.com so we can work out the postage costs. If you live in the UK, then please use only the the website below.
4. Payments are via Paypal. You do not have to have a Paypal account to place an order, Just follow the prompts in Paypal and pay with your debit or credit card.
5. We are delighted that Data Techniques
are sponsoring the shirt. All sponsorship proceeds will be donated to a local charity which will be announced in due course.
6. We will be open to take your orders from now until midnight on Sunday 3rd July ONLY
. This is so we can get your shirts to you as quickly as possible. It is likely your shirt will take approximately 8 weeks from the 3rd July. We will keep you posted at all times via Social media (Facebook and Twitter) and of course Charlton Life.
Finally, we would like to remind you that all surplus funds will be split equally between the fighting fund to enable us to continue our protest against the regime and a local charity.
Thanks again for your patience and warm wishes, its been much appreciated.
To order go to: http://www.coveredendchoir.co.uk