Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Desperate Plea!!! Paris Hotel 24th - 26 June for sale

Just made a monumental f**k up and not cancelled a Paris hotel in time which is now going to cost me £608!!! :(:(:(

If anyone knows anyone who needs a hotel (two twins) in Paris that weekend for a decent price please let me know before I slit my wrists!!!!

Hotel Minerve
13, rue des Ecoles
5th arr.
75005 Paris
France

Cheers.

Comments

• Options
    How much is the Hotel?

Have always wanted to own one... ;)
  • Options
    Did you book by credit card? Might be some insurance cover included.
  • Options
    How many people? I'm not necessarily interested but good for people to know haha.
  • Options

Just made a monumental f**k up and not cancelled a Paris hotel in time which is now going to cost me £608!!! :(:(:(

If anyone knows anyone who needs a hotel (two twins) in Paris that weekend for a decent price please let me know before I slit my wrists!!!!

Hotel Minerve
    13, rue des Ecoles
    5th arr.
    75005 Paris
    France

Cheers.

This aint a piss take mate but ewe should try a welsh Football forum, you might get double that
    Edited... Seriously, ewe didnt think that yourself!! ;)
  • Options

Hotel Minerve
    13, rue des Ecoles
    5th arr.
    75005 Paris
    France

Cheers.

This aint a piss take mate but try a welsh Football forum, you might get double that
    On it through a mate who follows them. Just so many hotels in Paris I can't see the demand being there.
    Nice hotel stayed with my Day for the Rugby last August.
  • Options

How many people? I'm not necessarily interested but good for people to know haha.

Two twins.
  • Options
    On a serious note why didnt you book through Booking.com as quite they give you the option to cancel your room about 24-hours prior to going there
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I did mate - as I always use them! And that's why I thought I could cancel today, but it's 3 days (prob cos of the Euros)!! :(
  • Options
    I've emailed them, as a previous visitors, appealing to their better nature too.
    Even if I could move it to the following weekend it would help.
  • Options

I did mate - as I always use them! And that's why I thought I could cancel today, but it's 3 days (prob cos of the Euros)!! :(

Surely you should be fine to cancel as the 24th is three days away

Have you tried going on the Website to cancel? (Sorry to ask a stupid question, its just how I approach anything... Get the stupid / simple thoughts out the way and then consider all other options)
  • Options
    Yeah I've tried mate.

The precise working is:

If cancelled or modified up to 3 days before the date of arrival (Fri), no fee will be charged. If later the total price will be charged.

Cancellation cost - Until 20th June £0
    - From 21 June £608

Initial wording is quite misleading I think.
  • Options
    Yeah does sound misleading cos I'd say that your still three days from the date of Check-In.

No way that you can email them and ask?
  • Options
    I've emailed them, as a previous visitors, appealing to their better nature (even a date change to the following weekend)
  • Options
    put it on a cardiff city or swansea forum. Loads of my mates are going over there.
  • Options
    oi
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Two twins.
    Don't all twins come in twos?
  • Options

oiyo

Fixed, isn't it
    ;)
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Can you fit a flock of sheep in a twin room?

Could be a Bahhhgin
  • Options
    roomertravel.com

You don't need it now but this is a website that enables people to sell non-cancellable hotel rooms. Basically you quote the price you want, if someone takes it you get the cash less a 15% commission. If it doen't sell you don't pay.

I haven't tried it but it's a site worth knowing about as both a buyer and a seller. You just need an exact fit.
  • Options
    Cheers BKA - never heard of that site.

May still be of use to me if we get knocked out on Monday.
  • Options

Cheers BKA - never heard of that site.

May still be of use to me if when we get knocked out on Monday.

Corrected for you.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    T.C.E said:

oiyo

Fixed, it is
  • Options
    In all seriousness If anyone wants a very cheap hotel booking in Paris this coming weekend - Sat 2nd July - Mon 4th two twin rooms, do let me know.

Hotel Minerve
    Stayed there before - v. Decent location!!
  • Options
    Ouch