Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

First Fixture Sweepstake - The Draw

Thanks to all Lifers who entered the First Fixture Sweepstake. The fixtures are announced on Wednesday morning this week. There is a £175 prize for the winner and a £25 booby prize for the person who has the last fixture. The draw is as follows:

AFC Wimbledon (A) : tricky 
Bolton Wanderers (A) : Onlyme 
Bradford City (A) : Ben18 
Bristol Rovers (A) : Bedsaddick 
Bury (A) : sam3110 
Chesterfield (A) : addix
Coventry City (A) : alan dugdale
Fleetwood Town (A) : WestSussexAddick
Gillingham (A) : masicat 
Milton Keynes Dons (A) : Johnnysummers5 
Millwall (A) : DA9 
Northampton Town (A) : bobmunro 
Oldham Athletic (A) : MrLargo 
Oxford United (A) : Fanny Fanackapan 
Peterborough United (A) : se9addick 
Port Vale (A) : muzzy 
Rochdale (A) : T.C.E 
Scunthorpe United (A) : SouthWest_Addicks 
Sheffield United (A) : boggzy 
Shrewsbury Town (A) : redlanered 
Southend United (A) : Solidgone 
Swindon Town (A) : SDAddick 
Walsall (A) : LouisMend
AFC WIMBLEDON (H) : cherryorchard 
BOLTON WANDERERS (H) : Dippenhall 
BRADFORD CITY (H) : WSS 
BRISTOL ROVERS (H) : AlF 
BURY (H) : lancashire lad 
CHESTERFIELD (H) : AddicksAddict
COVENTRY CITY (H) : tony1234
FLEETWOOD TOWN (H) : eaststandmike 
GILLINGHAM (H) : AFKABartram 
MILTON KEYNES DONS (H) : Dansk_Red 
MILLWALL (H) : Badger 
NORTHAMPTON TOWN (H) : johnny73 
OLDHAM ATHLETIC (H) : stackitsteve 
OXFORD UNITED (H) : Charlton_Stu 
PETERBOROUGH UNITED (H) : suzisausage 
PORT VALE (H) : C_Jensens_Love_Child 
ROCHDALE (H) : Swisdom 
SCUNTHORPE UNITED (H) : palarsehater 
SHEFFIELD UNITED (H) : ateamofcorygibbs 
SHREWSBURY TOWN (H) : Henry Irving 
SOUTHEND UNITED (H) : Curb_It 
SWINDON TOWN (H) : CostaFortune 
WALSALL (H) : guinnessaddick 


Best of luck, everyone.
«1

Comments

  • Swindon away, GET IN! As it looks almost certain that I'll be around for the opening weekend, it'd be great if it's Swindon away as I can say that I've been to the place where The Office was set, can then watch the football, and promptly go home.

    Thanks so much for setting this all up TMA, absolutely fantastic work.
  • thanks TMA
  • Thanks,

    Think @johnny73 has the best chance but im happy with Shrewsbury at home.
  • Thanks,

    Think @johnny73 has the best chance but im happy with Shrewsbury at home.

    Agreed, should start a side pool.
  • @DA9 with Millwall away? Fix.

    ;-)
  • I'm cursed then!
  • Last year's winner, @suzisausage, could win again with Peterbrough at home, I reckon.
  • Millwall away.......... No chance
  • Last year's winner, @suzisausage, could win again with Peterbrough at home, I reckon.

    Hope so!

  • SDAddick said:

    Swindon away, GET IN! As it looks almost certain that I'll be around for the opening weekend, it'd be great if it's Swindon away as I can say that I've been to the place where The Office was set, can then watch the football, and promptly go home.

    Thanks so much for setting this all up TMA, absolutely fantastic work.

    I think you're the first ever person to get excited for a trip to Swindon !

    * PS I think the office was set in Slough
  • Sponsored links:


  • Bury away, happy with that (not in real life though, be a really shite first game back in the third tier)
  • Glamour tie of Port Vale at home. Realistic!!
  • Bolton Wanderers at home a shoe-in for last game of the seaon, with Bolton knocking in three to take the title.
  • We wait in nervous anticipation for Weds morning.....

    Thanks, TA.
  • I can see Walsall away picking up the £25 booby prize for last fixture.
  • Fleetwood Town at home..............not bad.

    Thanks TA and good luck all.
  • If it's Millwall away will I be getting held back for 30 minutes?
  • Is it allowed to be Millwall ? I thought there was a rule against derby's on the first match of the season ? Could have completely imagined that though.
  • I seem to recall years ago that we played Millwall on the first day of the season. I think we lost 4-3.
  • se9addick said:

    Is it allowed to be Millwall ? I thought there was a rule against derby's on the first match of the season ? Could have completely imagined that though.

    QPR at home last season (he says hopefully)
  • Sponsored links:


  • the Travelodge site will be busy tomorrow as we all (well me at least) book our away trips for the next nine months
  • Thanks,

    Think @johnny73 has the best chance but im happy with Shrewsbury at home.

    Cobblers.

  • Oxford. Away or home.
  • se9addick said:

    SDAddick said:

    Swindon away, GET IN! As it looks almost certain that I'll be around for the opening weekend, it'd be great if it's Swindon away as I can say that I've been to the place where The Office was set, can then watch the football, and promptly go home.

    Thanks so much for setting this all up TMA, absolutely fantastic work.

    I think you're the first ever person to get excited for a trip to Swindon !

    * PS I think the office was set in Slough
    What?!?! My whole life has been a lie. Nevermind then, I've been through Slough on the train, I hope I lose
  • SDAddick said:

    se9addick said:

    SDAddick said:

    Swindon away, GET IN! As it looks almost certain that I'll be around for the opening weekend, it'd be great if it's Swindon away as I can say that I've been to the place where The Office was set, can then watch the football, and promptly go home.

    Thanks so much for setting this all up TMA, absolutely fantastic work.

    I think you're the first ever person to get excited for a trip to Swindon !

    * PS I think the office was set in Slough
    What?!?! My whole life has been a lie. Nevermind then, I've been through Slough on the train, I hope I lose
    the other branch was in Swindon and some of their staff came to Slough I think
  • Boggzy will come good.
  • Boggzy will come good.

    You just know it.
  • Coventry home , would be a good test
    Good luck
    Well done t.m.a
  • Coventry is my boyhood club. Last time I saw Coventry at the valley it was in the Jimmy seed stand. Charlton won, Coventry still not relegated due to other results. Maybe 2008 or 2009?
  • rina said:

    SDAddick said:

    se9addick said:

    SDAddick said:

    Swindon away, GET IN! As it looks almost certain that I'll be around for the opening weekend, it'd be great if it's Swindon away as I can say that I've been to the place where The Office was set, can then watch the football, and promptly go home.

    Thanks so much for setting this all up TMA, absolutely fantastic work.

    I think you're the first ever person to get excited for a trip to Swindon !

    * PS I think the office was set in Slough
    What?!?! My whole life has been a lie. Nevermind then, I've been through Slough on the train, I hope I lose
    the other branch was in Swindon and some of their staff came to Slough I think
    Rina coming in with some serious Office knowledge !
Sign In or Register to comment.

Roland Out!