Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nabby Sarr completes loan move to Red Star

Another one (temporary) out the door...

Comments

• Options
    Gutting.
  • Options
    Black arm band on....
  • Options
    Remember when we signed him there were some fans who thought we'd done a great btit of business and others who were laughing their tits off at us. I guess the latter were right!
  • Options
    Spanish said:

Hard one to gauge. A young player in a struggling side. He's played champions league for Heavens sake. Must have something about him. Maybe just needed to be around more competent players and not in a side who couldn't buy a win. Can't blame him really.

A colleague of mine at work is a Sporting Lisbon fan and the general consensus amongst them is the same as ours, in other words, he is not very good
  • Options
    Slade out
  • Options
    tom- k said:

Slade out

I liked Slade but for whatever reason it didn't work. Time for a new broom. I wish Russell all the best for the future.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Has all the attributes to be a very good defender, just needs the right coaching so that he makes the right decisions more.
  • Options
    Bye nobby
  • Options
    I'm driving him there myself!
  • Options
    I wish people would at least spell his name right
  • Options

Is that Red Star Ebbsfleet?

Or is it Red Star in France ?...
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Star_F.C.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Get in the car Nabby.

Happy to drive you there.
  • Options

Who is Chris Coleman supporting & why is he crying ?

• Options
    Gutted
  • Options
    Spanish said:

Hard one to gauge. A young player in a struggling side. He's played champions league for Heavens sake. Must have something about him. Maybe just needed to be around more competent players and not in a side who couldn't buy a win. Can't blame him really.

Champions league just like djimi traore. Ahahaha. God. It could have been so much worse. Imagine if we'd signed that donkey and thrown the premiership out the window at the same time. Unthinkable.
  • Options
    I have one negative and two positive reactions to this news.

Firstly it's a loan move which means we may get him back and depending on terms have to pay some wages, a negative

Secondly, he isn't going to be up for selection for us in the immediate term, a positive

Thirdly, the Katrien is slapper...shagging Roland thinks of Naby Sarr chant should die. Never liked this one so a minor positive.
  • Options
    Another one totally out of his depth. He seemed to lack any physical presence, a bad start for a centre half, and got caught in possession in his own box virtually every time he played. Really typifies the last 2 and half years.
  • Options
    Talking of useless foreign players and loaning them out.....what's happened to George?