Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

"Great Facilities"

that is the words of both Novak and Holmes indescribing what attracted them to CAFC. As the players spend most of the time at Sparrows Lane how can they describe it in such glowing terms when it seems that the place is a redundant building site, or have I misunderstood?

Comments

• Options
    I would say our facilities are pretty good compared to a lot of lower league clubs where some have to use parks etc to train .
  • Options

I would say our facilities are pretty good compared to a lot of lower league clubs where some have to use parks etc to train .

They are. Not that I've been to many training grounds! But Sparrows Lane very good.
  • Options
    If Katie says they are good, who are we to argue? I mean it's not that she would stretch the truth would she? Oh, wait a minute.....
  • Options

that is the words of both Novak and Holmes indescribing what attracted them to CAFC. As the players spend most of the time at Sparrows Lane how can they describe it in such glowing terms when it seems that the place is a redundant building site, or have I misunderstood?

Don't underestimate how poor the facilities are in with many clubs at L1 level
  • Options
    Yet we heard that both Gudmonson and Buyens had described the facilities as basic (in so many words). It comes down to what players are used to.
  • Options
    It's the usual bullshit that everyone says when they sign for a couple regardless of level. "This club is a massive club" "The facilities/stadium is fantastic" "The fans are amazing" etc etc.
  • Options
    Compared to what most of the 72 league clubs train at it is still a great facility. The decision by Norris and Alwen to acquire it was a masterstoke.
  • Options
    Anyone from up north, great facilities are indoor lav and hot running water.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think they were taking about the Marriott hotel in Bexleyheath.
  • Options
    I can't recall which player it WA that said the club diet had become a joke over the last couple of years as well.

Hello, nutrition is key to having very fit, strong players who resist injury.