Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Money's Coming For Charlton At The Bookies.

We were 20/1 at Coral that has gone now 11/1
skybet 6/1 for promotion now 4/1
William Hill, and a few others 16/1 this morning now 12/1.

Comments

• Options
    I've just had £50 at 16/1 on Boylesports
  • Options
    Good luck.
  • Options
    Have a bang on that.
  • Options
    12/1 Everywhere now, except Betway who go 14/1. 9/1 lowest with Betfair.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

The powers of Ricky Holmes and Lee Novak.

So when a greater number of the better players leave (JBG, Cousins, Baer etc, etc) the odds will get higher !!
  • Options

12/1 Everywhere now, except Betway who go 14/1. 9/1 lowest with Betfair.

Lay us on betfair at 9s, then back as a higher price when we sell 6-7 of our best players. Easy money.
  • Options
    If we had 6 or 7 best players, we would not have got bloody relegated !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    See what happens when we release everyone at the end of June
  • Options
    Yeah if anyone is offering low odds, lay them if you can because they are going to get a lot longer in August.
  • Options

If we had 6 or 7 best players, we would not have got bloody relegated !

It doesn't matter how crap they were, six or seven of our players were the best we had. Now, if you'd said six or seven GOOD players, well, then you're struggling to name them.
  • Options
    Carter said:

See what happens when we release everyone at the end of June

Everyone?

Oh shit...
  • Options
    You pays your money and takes your Chance. When Powell started putting our Leauge one Champions team together, I got in early at 14/1. If this is another opportunity or not time will tell.

we know JBG and Lookman are defiantly going , Cousins, Kashi & Bauer likely. That in my view is in the current market price.
  • Options
    Watt--- JBG---Lookman --- Cousins---Hendo we all go. Kashi , Beur not sure re their long term in juries . Think they might be here for the preseason training , watched to see if their ok and then late sales with loans replacing em
  • Options

You pays your money and takes your Chance. When Powell started putting our Leauge one Champions team together, I got in early at 14/1. If this is another opportunity or not time will tell.

we know JBG and Lookman are defiantly going , Cousins, Kashi & Bauer likely. That in my view is in the current market price.

Powell and Chapple sat down with Slater in February before the start of the 2011/2012 season and planned then who they wanted. I got 12's after we signed Green with 5 more on board already by then.

This lot have only started planning in the last few weeks and are behind the 8 ball already. The likes of Holmes and Novak coming in are taken out the equation when we will lose 6/8 first team players between now and the end of August. Slade has a tough job on his hands, on and off the pitch.
  • Options
    The completion of the Ajose signing see's us as low as 8/1 with Bet365. This could be great we could lose 5 - 4 every week !
  • Options

Igor and Reza (no great loss) already gone, plus add Henderson, Watt, maybe Texeira, and there's also rumours around Harriott and Pope. That's pretty much a whole team outgoing, so although 3 signings are decent, we need many more to make us promotion hopefuls.
  • Options

Igor and Reza (no great loss) already gone, plus add Henderson, Watt, maybe Texeira, and there's also rumours around Harriott and Pope. That's pretty much a whole team outgoing, so although 3 signings are decent, we need many more to make us promotion hopefuls.
    You somehow forgot Sarr