Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Confirmed: Charlton confirm signing of Lee Novak

edited June 2016 in General Charlton
3 year deal

15 in 38 for Chesterfield last season

Comments

• Options
    Liked him at Hudds.

Seems like another sensible signing.
  • Options
    Early start at the Valley today...?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Two very good signings
  • Options
    Is this the champagne super fellow?
  • Options
    Good start to the day.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Well if the CEO went, I'd start going again. Early days, but the team seems to be approaching the season with a logic. But I can't forget and forgive us fans being disrespected and insulted by her.
  • Options

It is a cynical manipulation, and the fact she insists on them mentioning her only undermines her further. She really is thick!!!!!

Tend to agree because of what we know but I have to say that meeting her without prejudice is quite a charming experience.

• Options
    Looks a really sensible signing; strong, mobile, works hard, and scores with both feet plus his share of headers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2016

So in the last couple of days we've had two bits of good news. Katrien must be due a clanger to go and ruin it all.

Getting some signings in before they announce the departures of Tex, Bauer, Pope, Cousins, JBG, Watt, Lookman and Igor.
  • Options
    2 good signings in 2 days, and well before pre season training. Actually having a manager in place clearly helps, and Slade does seem to be someone players want to play for

Things are looking up (on the pitch anyway)
  • Options

Hopefully the coin is finally starting to drop. I still hate them but it's like having your mother in law around, sometimes you've just got to take that shit until you divorceshe drops dead.

Fixed.
  • Options
    It's encouraging to hear Slade talk in a bit of depth about his admiration of the player and what he brings to the table. Similar comments under previous managers have seemed a bit vague at times. Slade knows exactly what he's getting.