Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Red Card Platinum

Have been sent thru the post at work this morning a 'Red Card Platinum' in the name of my company
I can only think i have been sent this as in the past i have taken clients to the vally & hired boxes for games over the last couple of seasons...
As a 'platinum member' i also get priority tickets, a badge, car sticker & other items & even access to the closed season members day with player appearances...

anyone else had this before?

Comments

• Options
    I got the same today as I have booked corporate 3 or 4 times over the last couple of years.

We always do a game late November/early December where we take people out but this year all the good games are on at 12.45 so wont be doing it this year.
  • Options
    I used it once and just got the basic red card!The one time I did corporate the seat was two rows from the front of the West Stand, five seats from the end (Jimmy Seed end) and so considerably worse than my own seat. Haven't bothered since.
  • Options
    Its the new 'CAPS' card for non ST holders- £30 sign up allows you priority on ticket purchase as well as badge, pen & keyring pluss all the bits mentioned above.

Made a hell of a racket on Saturday morning when it came through the door thanks to it all being in a fairly pointless metal tin!