Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gone or going

Have heard from a reliable source that JGB and Cousins have either gone or are in the process of going... no surprise I guess.

Comments

• Options
    Nooooo! Not Jordan. I expected JGB to go but hoped we could hold onto Jordan. Great shame. Do you know where?
  • Options

Nooooo! Not Jordan. I expected JGB to go but hoped we could hold onto Jordan. Great shame. Do you know where?

In the transfer rumours thread it seems Cousins to Brighton.
  • Options

Fucking anywhere
  • Options
    I'd be surprised if Jordan stays.
  • Options

Thanks Night Meire
  • Options
    I'd be surprised if anyone wanted to stay (bar useless specimens like Johnson for the paycheck)
  • Options
    There was no way we would keep either of them.
  • Options
    addick05 said:

Have heard from a reliable source that JGB and Cousins have either gone or are in the process of going... no surprise I guess.

Thanks Colin. There's a transfer rumours thread, doncha know.
  • Options
    Why would any player want to play for Charlton? I support the team but if I was a footballer, you wouldn't see me for dust.
  • Options

In the transfer rumours thread it seems Cousins to Brighton.
    Thanks, been away so bit out of touch.