Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Amazing Grace

Charlton Charlotn Charlton Charlton Charlton Charlton. chraltoooonncharltonb Charlton Charlton charltonnnn Charlton Charlton Charlton Charlton fuck off mile walk

Comments

• Options
    I hope your hangover is not too bad......assuming this was a drunken post☺
  • Options
    Posted in General Charlton - you need a new category @AFKABartram "Beer Talking"
  • Options
    I thought the micro pub shut at 11?
  • Options
    edited June 2016

Charlton Charlotn Charlton Charlton Charlton Charlton. chraltoooonncharltonb Charlton Charlton charltonnnn Charlton Charlton Charlton Charlton fuck off mile walk

Just in case a subtle edit occurs in about three hours.

Poor spelling, poor grammar, bad language, no paragraphs and awful capitalisation.

I hope the Mods are noting this poster as I thought we were trying to keep this kind of thing off this forum. I suspect the sound of "Ingerland, Ingerland, Ingerland'' will be heard loudly around his location tonight.
  • Options
    Ban him !
  • Options
    Mods should really clamp down on this sort of behaviour.
  • Options

Tut tut :disappointed:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That "what did I do last night?" feeling
  • Options
    Ahhh, I thought you had realised you still had a decent walk left before you got home...
  • Options

Interesting auto-correct on Millwall as well

Haha I genuinely thought you had a mile walk home.
  • Options
    Made perfect sense to me Danny!
  • Options

Made perfect sense to me Danny!

No it didn't, you just wanted to bump it :lol:
  • Options
    Most sensible and coherent post I've read on here for years.
  • Options
    It's one to treasure anyway.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have only just realised Amazing Grace is the tune we are meant to be singing to !!
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

I have only just realised Amazing Grace is the tune we are meant to be singing to !!

I thought Grace was AFKA's middle name?
  • Options
    Amazing Grace written by John Newton, a slave trader. Written whilst living in my delightful small market town (Olney, Bucks). As one arrives at Olney the sign says "Olney, home of Amazing Grace". Olney also famous for it's Pancake Race.
  • Options
    Pancake race and amazing grace rhyme.
    Got to be a song in there somewhere.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Pancake race and amazing grace rhyme.
    Got to be a song in there somewhere.

I can neither compose or sing - leave me out of the progression of this debate :-)
  • Options
    Apparently archivists have found a lost manuscript by John Newton in Olney church.
    It reads:

When I ran
    The pancake race
    My efforts were
    Complete disgrace
    The race was won
    By AFKA's mum
    Who showed amazing grace.
  • Options
    Where you watching the game then Akfa?
  • Options
    In a pub along the Mile Walk