Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FL clubs required to hold at least two meetings with Representative groups

http://www.supporters-direct.org/news-article/structured-dialogue-between-efl-clubs-and-their-supporters

STRUCTURED DIALOGUE BETWEEN EFL CLUBS AND THEIR SUPPORTERS
english-football-league-logo_3375772
Supporters Direct are delighted to see the announcement from the English Football League that from the start of next season EFL clubs will be required to hold at least two meetings/fans forums with a representative group of the club’s supporters. The meetings will be between senior club representatives (owner, Board and/or Senior executives) and if the meeting is for a smaller group those representing supporters will be elected in line with democratic principles (e.g. Supporters Trusts).

I wonder how Katrien voted on this one.

Comments

• Options
    She probably genuinely thinks she's a trailblazer after hosting the fans forum, Target 20k and meeting that 13 year old the other year.

I reckon she's honestly sat there seeing the vote on this and thinking this proves she's a trendsetter, "I've been doing this since I've been here, and the fans complain we don't have dialogue!! This proves I'm doing a great job like Uncle Roly says".

Depressing but I suspect true.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Oh, I can't wait to vote on who the elected board of supporters are to meet her ladyship......... can we do it now?? ;)
  • Options
    Can't wait to see the minutes of KM, RM & Cajone's shooting down of half a dozen teenagers pre-empted (by the Club) questions'.
  • Options

Can't wait to see the minutes of KM, RM & Cajone's shooting down of half a dozen teenagers pre-empted (by the Club) questions'.

Tone can be sent Greggs to get the Coffees and scones, thats his forte, the other fella will be asleep if its in the late afternoon.....
  • Options

http://www.supporters-direct.org/news-article/structured-dialogue-between-efl-clubs-and-their-supporters

STRUCTURED DIALOGUE BETWEEN EFL CLUBS AND THEIR SUPPORTERS
    english-football-league-logo_3375772
    Supporters Direct are delighted to see the announcement from the English Football League that from the start of next season EFL clubs will be required to hold at least two meetings/fans forums with a representative group of the club’s supporters. The meetings will be between senior club representatives (owner, Board and/or Senior executives) and if the meeting is for a smaller group those representing supporters will be elected in line with democratic principles (e.g. Supporters Trusts).

I wonder how Katrien voted on this one.

She's probably crying on the phone to Uncle Roland about it right now.

I'm sure after the week she's had (and the hole she dug herself over the Peter Varney lie) she'll be glad of that Saturday morning lie in!!
  • Options
    It'll be the same old crowd prattling on about the same old stuff and feeling good when their heads are patted by Katrien.
  • Options
    That fat pervert from the club shop will be top of the guest list (even though he's not actually a Charlton fan).
  • Options

That fat pervert from the club shop will be top of the guest list (even though he's not actually a Charlton fan).

Careful now, we're all becoming experts on liable law these days....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

In the original proposals for this a few months ago that were supported by the Govt, no less, it specifically said the club would not be able to veto any reasonable choice of supporter representatives, i.e. not just because the club management didn't like them. It also said the club should not try to control the agenda.

If this is to work. it is crucial that those principles are not lost.

Then card needs to organise elected reps for this pdq.
  • Options
    Unless RD turns up (he won't) it will just be KM and her pointless power points again.
  • Options
    Who decides who's representative of the supporters ? That's the key question.
  • Options
    iainment said:

In the original proposals for this a few months ago that were supported by the Govt, no less, it specifically said the club would not be able to veto any reasonable choice of supporter representatives, i.e. not just because the club management didn't like them. It also said the club should not try to control the agenda.

With a certain Mr Brown top of the list, I hope.

• Options

iainment said:

With a certain Mr Brown top of the list, I hope.

Nah I doubt he'll go - Katrien says he is scared of her after all! ;-)
  • Options
    I thought the time for discussion with the regime was over and we were past that now.

Did I miss a meeting or memo or something?
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

Oh, I can't wait to vote on who the elected board of supporters are to meet her ladyship......... can we do it now?? ;)

I vote @Airman Brown
  • Options

T.C.E said:

I vote @Airman Brown
    Exactly my proposal 3 posts ago, TRR !

Just thought by calling him by his surname only might confuse the regime .....

Let's face it.

It doesn't take much to do that.

• Options

I thought the time for discussion with the regime was over and we were past that now.

Did I miss a meeting or memo or something?

I think it's different if it's a mandatory meeting with rules and participants not set by the club.
  • Options
    Meetings are all very well but what happens after the meeting?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Meire's Lackey outside the FL Headquarters