Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RUSSELL'S FIRST DAY

https://youtu.be/ARvITDIFSyI

It's all 'recruitment this', 'recruitment that', they've got Russ doing endless bloody recruiting.

Also, Russ and Roland share a similar shoe replacement policy. Must be kindred spirits.

Comments

• Options
    Slade's a real old(ish) pro .. I am feeling very optimistic about his tenure .. now for fuck's sake people GIVE THE MAN A CHANCE
  • Options

Slade's a real old(ish) pro .. I am feeling very optimistic about his tenure .. now for fuck's sake people GIVE THE MAN A CHANCE

No need to shout Lincs, in fairness I have seen nothing but support for Russell on this forum, maybe one or two negative comments but they are far outweighed by the positive.

However it is the owners that must not be allowed to settle and until we see evidence Russell is his "own man" Russell is seen as part of the regime.
  • Options
    Is he still here?

Oh good.
  • Options
    I like the way that the parting shot in the video is '2016/2017 Season Tickets on sale now' - as if watching the video and Russell Slade is going to make you want to rush out and buy one !
  • Options
    Pretty impressive vid that... I went out and bought TWO... two fresh bread rolls to go with my tea that is!

• Options
    Vid was good up to the season tickets are available ending.

Yes, I know.

And just because Russell has been talking to Steve about recruitment, I'm going to get mine tomorrow, is the ticket office open only I want to discuss both where may have an Y obscured view and whether there is any likelihood of a drop in season ticket prices.....
  • Options
    You can't really blame them sticking the season ticket bit on the end. This is probably the most positive thing that will happen all pre-season. Hopefully not though, if KM resigns that'll put 5,000 on the season ticket sales immediately!
  • Options
    Under different circumstances he'd be a shrewd appointment, not with this regime because he won't be allowed to do his job.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wouldn't mind being on a beach with Katrien.
  • Options
    Walking on the beaches?
  • Options
    I like him! Seriously I'm for the first time since probably Bob Peeters player recruitment excited about this summer and the players to come in! Yes ok the owner and CEO are still a problem but I'm gonna back Russell! I think he will do well for us and he seems a good guy but I also don't think he will take any shit from RD or KM.
  • Options
    Why did he appear to be wearing cycle clips on his trousers?
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    sm said:

Why did he appear to be wearing cycle clips on his trousers?

In readiness for being told to get on his bike.
  • Options
    It's his new £110 shoes. And the motion tracking perpetrator band that Roland insists all head coach/managers wear.

Tracked from the bunker, if he steps out of line he gets an electric shock. A Melexis chip special.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

The Master of Whisperers, Varys has found his way to managing Charlton!

Let's hope he can find us another ruler across the narrow sea..
  • Options
    edited June 2016

• Options
    Anyone know what the significance is of that pin badge he's wearing?
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

His signing on bonus?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafcfan said:

He's the first recipient of a Charlton life badge.
  • Options

cafcfan said:

As we know, only the Charlton Life clique have the badge.

It's a secret society. And you, Ricky .... and Russell Slade, are not in it.

;o)

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

cafcfan said:

As we know, only the Charlton Life clique have the badge.

It's a secret society. And you, Ricky .... and Russell Slade, are not in it.

;o)

That's it Oggy rub his nose in it. Typical clique attitude. ;0)

• Options

No need to shout Lincs, in fairness I have seen nothing but support for Russell on this forum, maybe one or two negative comments but they are far outweighed by the positive.

However it is the owners that must not be allowed to settle and until we see evidence Russell is his "own man" Russell is seen as part of the regime.
    thanks for the advice .. if I want to have a shout to emphasise a point, I will continue do so