Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eng v Wales ticket available.

Hi,

A lad I know has one available in the England end. He's selling it for £150 - over FV I know.

I said I'd offer it on here as I know some were after one but I ain't got time to search through to remember who.

If no one wants it fine I'll ask elsewhere but I know it's still a decent price relatively.

Will have to provide it in France now due to time constraints.

First come first served.

Just to clarify this is not my ticket I'm trying to make a fast buck on - I already have one.

Cheers.

Comments

• Options
    Tempted, a ferry across is only £30 and it's not far from Calais. I already have the day booked off but would mean missing my daughters sports day.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Obviously I should point out that the name on it will be someone else's.

Lot of press about whether that will matter or not (I don't think it will - never has before) but there is no guarantee and the risk lies with you obv.

Have at think Dave and let me know. I'll hold for you for the mo.
  • Options
    Think the names on tickets is quite important this year... Anti-terrorism and all that.
  • Options
    It's open to debate Dazzler - if they do enforce it there will be a heck of a lot of people not getting in.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Think the names on tickets is quite important this year... Anti-terrorism and all that.

Why would a suicide bomber be bothered if his name was on the ticket?
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    i dont think the name thing will be a problem at all, for a start on the uefa ticket portal you could buy 4 tickets ive got 4 for russia all with my name on.

• Options
    Riviera said:

Dazzler21 said:

They may or may not care but they might buy someone else's ticket in order to gain entry.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Dazzler21 said:

Riviera said:

Dazzler21 said:

They may or may not care but they might buy someone else's ticket in order to gain entry.
    they will be vigilante a syrian/iraqi looking male going into the ground likely on his own or a couple of them, likely not to be in england shirts as wouldnt able to conceale much are gonna get collared and searched more vigorously, it happens at a match this season obviously not for the same reason but at brentford any lads wearing casual clothes/adidas trainers etc were getting a lot more seached than the middle aged bloke wearing a shirt and jeans.

the ticket is good value, bearing in mind there on via go go for 3-400 a pop plus charges, in france they will be changing hands for a lot more i would think.
  • Options
    edited June 2016

i dont think the name thing will be a problem at all, for a start on the uefa ticket portal you could buy 4 tickets ive got 4 for russia all with my name on.

Fair play, it's just a heads up that there will be heightened security at the Euros.
    Under the rules of tournament organisers Uefa tickets cannot be sold on except through its official resale site. Buyers have also been told to bring photo ID to gain entry to stadiums.

• Options

Obviously I should point out that the name on it will be someone else's.

Lot of press about whether that will matter or not (I don't think it will - never has before) but there is no guarantee and the risk lies with you obv.

Have at think Dave and let me know. I'll hold for you for the mo.

Good point, maybe not worth taking the risk (plus I'll probably get strung up if I miss the sports day!)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is that a def no Dave? As had another private message.
  • Options

Is that a def no Dave? As had another private message.

Yes, thanks anyway though.
  • Options
    No worries.
  • Options
    Should have added will be in Lens from about 8am on match day.
  • Options

Should have added will be in Lens from about 8am on match day.

Lens ? - have you asked Viewfinder.?
  • Options
    Myself and 2 others have tickets for the game. One the people going has a ticket but with somebody else's name on and is petrified that we won't get in, so much so he's contemplating not bothering.
  • Options
    Getting taken by the Talksport team to this game - never seen England in a major tournament. Can't wait.
  • Options

No worries.

Any news on that ticket mate
  • Options
    do you know Jewish ? real name Jon? he is out there looking for one
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My mate and I were offered tickets that Had somebody else's name on but unfortunately we missed out on them. Just in case they materialise my mate emailed EUAFA and they said it didn't matter if the name on the the ticket wasn't yours... but if there was any trouble caused they would go after the person who purchased the ticket
  • Options
    pioneer said:

My mate and I were offered tickets that Had somebody else's name on but unfortunately we missed out on them. Just in case they materialise my mate emailed EUAFA and they said it didn't matter if the name on the the ticket wasn't yours... but if there was any trouble caused they would go after the person who purchased the ticket

Very good to know
  • Options
    Is John Hartson slimmer now than when he played football?
  • Options
    Didn't he have cancer or am I thinking of another player?
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

He had cancer that spread to his brain and very nearly died. Thought it was great to see him commentating and looking so well yesterday.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Yes, he did.
  • Options
    No issues at all with names on tickets at yesterday's game, they're not interested in that. Would aim to arrive at the stadium 45 mins before kick off though - very slow getting in yesterday due to security checks before you're allowed to proceed to the turnstiles
  • Options
    @The Organiser Is the ticket still available, please?
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

No issues at all with names on tickets at yesterday's game, they're not interested in that. Would aim to arrive at the stadium 45 mins before kick off though - very slow getting in yesterday due to security checks before you're allowed to proceed to the turnstiles

I'm minded of the scene in the Life of Brian when the centurions enter the room searching for Brian and then leave without finding him.

Not sure how you smuggle a flare, firecracker and a rocket into a ground that has top security due to possible terriost attack but fail to spot these items.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

MrLargo said:

Not sure how you smuggle a flare, firecracker and a rocket into a ground that has top security due to possible terriost attack but fail to spot these items.

Prison wallet ?