Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    It's sad watching him come out with deluded stuff like this. I guess he's not one to easily admit failure.
  • Options
    Getting Riga back in was a calculated risk that "almost came off"..... Really? Not according to the table Richard.
  • Options
    For someone who's been around football as long as him blaming injuries is laughable, everybody gets them it's just everyone else decides to build a squad with adequate quality to handle them and not a good starting 11 and journeymen/youth prospects from Belgian lower leagues to pad the numbers.

Same old bollocks from a yes man who didn't want to stand with the fans as he wouldn't get a nice payday for doing nothing and a nice padded seat in the directors box.

Twat.
  • Options
    Shall we club together to buy the poor dear a CARD protest shirt????

More so to remind him that it's the Covered End, rather than the North Stand (unless Tony's been writing his "inspirational" speeches to the fans).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    idiot
  • Options
    So it's "Remain" from Dickie. Improve things from the inside. Sounds familiar.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

"Almost came off"

What?? We were relegated with three games to go!

That's now him and the idiot who ran the ticket office being completely deluded about our emphatic relegation.

Roly's been told that Slade will have us challenging for a Champions League place this season.
  • Options
    RM stands by while the squad is supplied with second rate overseas players, and the starting 11 is picked by RD.

What has he influenced at all ?

You can't change anything - RD owns the lot and can do as he likes.
  • Options
    ....because he's too senile to remember where the door is ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Do one.
  • Options
    Bubble said:

Ironically last season mirrors well the final season in the premier league of which we got relegated - overspent on poor non-standard players, went through a total of 3 managers including one disastrous 'interim' manager finishing in relegation after a slight upturn results ultimately spiraling into a period of shocking decline.

I am not suggesting that Richard is directly responsible for each and every poor decision last season - but as he clearly is a learner you could rationally assume he would be able to advise quite accurately what was going to happen based on his own experience ..... No?

Absolutely this.

#learningfrommistakes
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    It was a pity he didn't have the wit to gamble on Warnock!

Also, the injuries didn't help, but every club gets injuries. Maybe we were more unlucky than we could have been on that score, but there are lots of factors that contribute to the injuries as well as bad luck.
  • Options
    The excuse bingo these clowns play often comes up with injuries. This is total bollocks. We had no strength in depth, which directly led to Igor being over played and ultimately crooked.
    Every club has injuries but most have people that can cover! Part of recruitment is about how many games potential signings have played in recent years, Mak, Kashi and some others did not play much i believe.
  • Options
    Not good enough Richard. These things should have been said just after the peak of last seasons protests but you stayed silent.

I can believe what you say about deciding to help influence from within. Your powerless but I believe you probably have spoken up.

It's still not good enough. Evidence here and combined with what you say seems to suggest you are really weak.

• Options
    Sorry Richard you are deluding yourself and treating us as fools.
    Why are you there if you have no influence?
    If you have influence why have you not stopped all the disasters?