Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Roland Out Banner Euro 2016 Final

As I posted on another thread I've been lucky enough to get a ticket for this year's Euro Final. I would love to take a Roland Out banner as this would be the time where it could get a lot of media attention and this would be the game to do it, of course there are no guarantees that it would get on TV inside the ground but even posing outside the ground on the day of the final with fans should hopefully get coverage.

However I need some help in one of two ways, either someone sends me a generic CARD Roland Out Banner OR from what I've seen we've got a lot of talented people on this forum with regards to creating anti-roland propaganda, so it could be an idea if someone helps create an original design.

I'd also be happy to distribute flyers in French and/or English so that we can spread the message further a field if someone wants to create them.

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2016
    Nice idea, but I have to think you're hoping a bit if you think the world's media is going to give a flying wotsit about the ownership of a third tier English football team when they've got the second biggest game in world football to report on.

I'd say concentrate on enjoying your day out.
  • Options
    I've got one of the banners if you want it - pm me.
    I've also got 4900 leaflets - but they're in Dutch .
  • Options
    It will be worth watching the final just to spot the banner.
    ROLAND OUT.
  • Options

I've got one of the banners if you want it - pm me.
    I've also got 4900 leaflets - but they're in Dutch .

Will be perfect if Holland get to the fina...oh, wait
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Can someone send me the logo's as a vector graphic I have a friend who,has tickets to NI v Germany, if England win group next game and a quarter final and final, to stevewinstons@aol.com I will give him a flag free of charge and anyone else going who will post a photo on here and on social media who can pick up from Orpington, need some notice though, don!t expect a turn up and get given.

• Options
    Depends who's in the final I'm guessing.

I would say on this occasion, just enjoy the game. It will be fantastic.

I understand why your doing it and I'd love the high calibre of attention it COULD get but don't let the poison of these awful human beings ruin your focus on the great footballing occasion.

Just my advice
  • Options
    Enjoy the game. Major Finals are something that you need soak up the atmosphere and remember. Besides the pair of them aren't going to piss off soon anyway.
  • Options

Can someone send me the logo's as a vector graphic I have a friend who,has tickets to NI v Germany, if England win group next game and a quarter final and final, to stevewinstons@aol.com I will give him a flag free of charge and anyone else going who will post a photo on here and on social media who can pick up from Orpington, need some notice though, don!t expect a turn up and get given.

Hi @northstandsteve I can send you vector files. What do you need? CARD logo?
  • Options
    everything that is on the banner