Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

michael bisping

Middleweight champion in UFC. Never thought it would happen for him.
To win taking the fight at short notice and then to get the TKO is amazing.

Comments

• Options
    Wow watched it this morning. What an amazing story. 199 was a great event from top to bottom.

First English (British) Champ...
  • Options
    Rockhold got beaten for being too over confident but really should have smashed Bisping to bits. He will learn not to under estimate an opponent in the UFC. Can expect a rematch soon and a big pay day for our champ.
  • Options
    Good on the count. He's had some bad defeats to get over

• Options
    Brock Lesnar back for UFC 200
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Sports Personality of the Year are going to love him :-)

https://youtu.be/UxUd7_NCJ7A
  • Options
    edited June 2016

• Options
    An absolutely outstanding event that had excellent fights and some very memorable moments. One of the best ever events. I was looking forward to that more than 198. So happy for Bisping, not his biggest fan but he definitely deserved a shot and you could see what it meant for him, did let out quite a loud yes when he knocked him down. As for Rockhold, you deserved that you cocky prick.

Also big shout out for Max Holloway, the end of that fight was one of the greatest things I've ever seen:
    https://fat.gfycat.com/HeavyGlaringClumber.webm
  • Options
    As people have said was a great event one of the best! Another great performance by Max Holloway the featherweight division has some very good talent, Cruz outclassed Faber such a difficult fighting style he has, but hats off to bisping been in the ufc for a long time and took his chance.
  • Options
    Probably not worth starting a thread but R.I.P. Kimbo Slice.
  • Options

Probably not worth starting a thread but R.I.P. Kimbo Slice.

Too much juice for the lad.

RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP Kimbo - Internet star of back street fighting but never really a UFC guy. Check out his last fight it was hilarious.
  • Options
    Agreed, RIP Kimbo. Think Bellator should watch themselves with all this, that Dada fight was a joke.