Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Problems with some fixtures for next season

Comments

• Options
    Ah I did wonder why the League One Play-Off Final wasnt on the same Weekend as the other two Finals when I was looking up the Fixture Dates the other week
  • Options
    Unless roly wraps up his sick pantomime there will be problems at no fewer than 23 Charlton home fixtures next season.
  • Options

I'm waiting with bated breath as to whom our final league home game is against so I can lump on them as being Champions

No doubt begin with a 'B' and be a team from the Midlands seeing we've had a team from the South and North
  • Options
    I wonder why they decided it should be league 1 that finishes a week earlier rather than 2?
  • Options
    redman said:

I wonder why they decided it should be league 1 that finishes a week earlier rather than 2?

That is what I was thinking and I am wondering exactly the same thing.
  • Options

redman said:

That is what I was thinking and I am wondering exactly the same thing.
    because League 1 is crammed packed with shite teams who nobody cares about anymore. At least with League 2, you can say...." look at (insert team) , just about to fall into non-league obscurity and they were only in the Premiership 5 years ago "
  • Options

I'm waiting with bated breath as to whom our final league home game is against so I can lump on them as being Champions

No doubt begin with a 'B' and be a team from the Midlands seeing we've had a team from the South and North
    The only B teams next season are Bradford, Bury and Bolton.
  • Options

Sheff Utd after they finally came good :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    iaitch said:

Bristol Rovers?
  • Options

iaitch said:

Bristol Rovers?
    And Bloody Millwall
  • Options
    Don't worry yourselves about the play off finals, we're coming straight back up as Champions! :blush:
  • Options

iaitch said:

Bristol Rovers?
    Yes apologies Bristol Rovers.

So which one of them will be champions next season?