Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• "Spread out".
  • edited June 2016
    "Smile."
  • Fluid 3-1-6 it's up and coming. Everyone will be trying it soon!
  • Ask JJ. He wrote it on a piece of paper for him.

Or was that Luzon?
  • Play well for 44 minutes.
  • cafctom said:

Play well for 44 minutes.

Think 'well' might be an overstatement. I'd say it's more play atrociously for 46 minutes
  • Chaos theory
  • Sponsored links:

• good. the players know what a fucking shambles it is there.
  • good. the players know what a fucking shambles it is there.

Did someone hint at a issue with the Liar and broken contract promise? I have heard this has happened to a view players in that Liar had promised a new deal only to deny the conversation ever happened.
  • I think his system was spread out boys you are too bunched up
  • Having sat next to Solly at the Shirt Sponsors dinner his views on Fraeye come as no surprise.

More interesting is what seems a good relationship between Solly and Watt. As Solly said that night he expects Watt to be playing for us in the coming season.

When the Belgiums took over didnt they argue that both Yann and Solly were not good enough? Presumably it was Fraeye who was doing the scouting at the time.
  • Having sat next to Solly at the Shirt Sponsors dinner his views on Fraeye come as no surprise.

More interesting is what seems a good relationship between Solly and Watt. As Solly said that night he expects Watt to be playing for us in the coming season.

When the Belgiums took over didnt they argue that both Yann and Solly were not good enough? Presumably it was Fraeye who was doing the scouting at the time.
    I believe so from the multiple sources of evidence including people withon the club and statements made by Fraeye himself in the media and directly to fans but he has, after becoming coach, denied it.

I believe so from the multiple sources of evidence including people withon the club and statements made by Fraeye himself in the media and directly to fans but he has, after becoming coach, denied it.
    Stands to reason why he would dislike him then, and i'm surprised (in a good way) at how open he appears to be about it.
  • Love the way Henderson favourited the tweet solly put out
  • That's made my (admittedly quite sad staying in with ice in knee operation) night.
  • Sponsored links:

• Yeah but seriously two pairs of sunglasses? The old lady in my office has a long pair and readers... maybe that?
  • I wonder if Jackson ever reflects on the time when he bigged up the arrival of Fraeye...as presumably forced to by Meire and Murrary...and thinks oh holy crap what I said about Fraeye is too cringy I must repress memory.

• Dave2l said:

I wonder if Jackson ever reflects on the time when he bigged up the arrival of Fraeye...as presumably forced to by Meire and Murrary...and thinks oh holy crap what I said about Fraeye is too cringy I must repress memory.

True , although some of the performances latterly under Luzon were horrendous too and he didn't use Jacko much
  • edited June 2016
    This is the Tony Watt who supposedly the squad can't stand.

Was sent out on loan to save money and the rumour he was a twat cleverly put out to hide it.

In reality he's one of the most popular members.
  • Love Patrick's response to the fan...