Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

help - gardener required - edit

Hi all,

Just wanted to see if anyone could recommend a decent gardener or knows someone in the business. I moved home last winter & have a small garden (30/40 ft) = I'm not really into gardening but felt that something that size shouldn't be a problem, However, I've left it a bit late & although I bought myself a basic electric mower last week the grass is now too long for it too be cut properly this way. I have called telephone 4 or 5 local gardeners from the local papers etc but all seem to be too busy or my problem not worth a call back ( I can only assume gardeners are raking it in..........)

So , really looking for someone to do a one-off sort out./tidy up - but would be helpful for them to actually see it first !!! Please reply on here or PM me.

thanks

PS - don't want to give away my exact location, but I live nr Wrotham , Junc 2/3 of the M20.

Comments

• It would help to know where you are
  • Harvey's Gardner?
  • Get one of these...?

• edited June 2016

Hi all,

Just wanted to see if anyone could recommend a decent gardener or knows someone in the business. I moved home last winter & have a small garden (30/40 ft) = I'm not really into gardening but felt that something that size shouldn't be a problem, However, I've left it a bit late & although I bought myself a basic electric mower last week the grass is now too long for it too be cut properly this way. I have called telephone 4 or 5 local gardeners from the local papers etc but all seem to be too busy or my problem not worth a call back ( I can only assume gardeners are raking it in..........)

So , really looking for someone to do a one-off sort out./tidy up - but would be helpful for them to actually see it first !!! Please reply on here or PM me.

thanks

"nice subtle use of a garden pun. I like it."

• Get one of these...?

We're taking delivery of some goats as soon as I've done the fencing for em
  • Hi all,

thanks

PS - don't want to give away my exact location, but I live nr Wrotham , Junc 2/3 of the M20.

That narrows It Down A bit
  • Get one of these...?

We're taking delivery of some goats as soon as I've done the fencing for em
    Êtes-vous prêts?