Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2016/17 Shirt Sponsor

Am i right in thinking that University of Greenwich's shirt sponsor deal expired at the end of this season? If so, what are the chances of us attracting a new one now? Who in their right mind would put their name on the front of our shirt?

Comments

• Options
    Already sponsoring the Board room.
  • Options
    The ACME beach ball company?
  • Options
    If any inattentive fuckwit business takes on this poisoned chalice we'll just add them to the list of businesses we'll boycott henceforth. The protest shirt must have a far better chance of getting a sponsor's logo than the red shirts of roly's sick pantomime squad.
  • Options
    Whoever it is will be bombarded with emails as soon as the announcement is made, which means odds-on it's one of Duchatalet's companies.
  • Options
    In all honesty it will most likely be staprix or some form of duchatawanks business
  • Options
    It going to be a picture of Shay Given. Flicking V's. Sponsored by Shay Given.
  • Options
    Boycotting the new shirt would strike such a symbolic and financial blow. But I bet it wont happen. If everyone only wore pre regime tops to games it would be great.
  • Options
    I'll wear my green and purple Viglen one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

If any inattentive fuckwit business takes on this poisoned chalice we'll just add them to the list of businesses we'll boycott henceforth. The protest shirt must have a far better chance of getting a sponsor's logo than the red shirts of roly's sick pantomime squad.

We'll probably get some sponsor from abroad.
  • Options
    More likely these , and the added bonus of using Pay Pal to purchase some quality players.
  • Options
    Gumtree are said to be fighting off a late sponsorship bid from Freecycle.
  • Options
    Aesthetically, kits unadorned by sponsors' branding will be far more pleasing. Rarely do the fee payers' logos chime with the look of the shirts. Charlton's 16/17 first team stumbling around, getting hosed every week by all comers, will at least look the smartest in the division. Every cloud and all that...
    I'm looking forward to seeing we black & white clad 'support the team not the regime-rs' vastly outnumbering the witless chumps in roly's next red offering.
  • Options
    Beach balls.com
  • Options
    C.A.R.D should sponsor the kits, put all the donations to good use
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Purina have been approached but even they said they weren't prepared to put Winalot on the front of our shirts
  • Options
    Given the numbers they are likely to sell, Dolce & Gabbana or Hermes might be interested.
  • Options
    edited June 2016