Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What are you looking forward to next season?

For me it's the excitement of seeing the new sofa and watching the Sarr-Johnson Centre back partnership decelop.

Comments

• Options
    Cant wait for Roly's statement after we lose to Oxford
  • Options

Southend away
  • Options
    Fleetwood and Shrewsbury away.
  • Options
    Port Vale away
  • Options
    Fleetwood,Chesterfield,Northampton Away games
  • Options
    The new flag that will be used for the shed load of announcements on the OS.
  • Options
    Sadly at the moment, absolutely nothing.

I will go more often than not, i don't know.

its a great CL truism that its the hope that kills you. With this lot in charge we have no hope.

Now that's a real killer
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When it finishes and we somehow don't get relegated
  • Options
    Sadly I have never looked forward to a season less. I'm sure once the Euro's and Olympics are out of the way my interest will pick up again but right now this lot have taken pretty much all the enjoyment out of following CAFC.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    few new grounds for me to visit and some that im looking forward to revisiting.

a local derby.

this season might be the last season under roland.

roll on 22nd june ( fixture release day) southend away on the 6th would be nice
  • Options
    Millwall!!!
  • Options
    no queue at the bar at HT in the NU...;)
  • Options

For me it's the excitement of seeing the new sofa and watching the Sarr-Johnson Centre back partnership decelop.

So you will be attending home games then?
  • Options
    Same as every year - some decent (and new) away trips with good mates.
  • Options
    Some new away grounds to visit.

Giving big nose squirrel face pinocchio imbecile a hard time.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Wimbledon, Millwank, Gillingham, Southend, being one of the bigger clubs in the division, less weeks off/more Saturday matches.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    few new grounds , meeting up for a beer---thats it
  • Options
    Before the start of any season there is always a sense of hope and optimism. So I'm looking forward to the day before the first match, because that will be the last opportunity to feel some positivity before my hopes are ruthlessly crushed.
  • Options
    AFC Wimbledon away, though only a well timed fixture and holiday will mean I'm able to go.

The "where were you when you were us?" chant by Wombly's fans at Franchise FC.

Jose Riga's inevitable January appointment.
  • Options
    Oh, and David Icke takeover rumors persisting throughout the season
  • Options
    Lizards did the FFP climbdown
  • Options
    The Duchatelet fraud and money laundering case. With his trusty sidekick representing him..... Badly!
  • Options
    Fatter Grouse and a better aim.
  • Options
    Relegation again