Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Apology over comments

I feel I should apologise for some stupid comments I put on here yesterday in the post entitled "Millwall". I went way too far and went way beyond being a joke. I am sorry for anyone who I have offended.

Comments

• Options

I feel I should apologise for some stupid comments I've said at various seminars recently. I went way too far and went way beyond being a joke. I am sorry for anyone who I have offended.

Thanks Kat.

• Options
    Fair play.
  • Options
    Why apologise, you'll still be villified for life, and your comment(s) brought up at any convenient moment for someone to have a pop at you !
  • Options
    An apology will always be appreciated for an indiscretion, unless it comes from the trap of squirrel face.
  • Options

I feel I should apologise for some stupid comments I put on here yesterday in the post entitled "Millwall". I went way too far and went way beyond being a joke. I am sorry for anyone who I have offended.

I didn't read your comments but if they were in any way positive about Millwall you're dead to me :-)
  • Options
    Good man
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Well done mate, and I think also that while we're on the subject, @se9addick owes me an apology for answering a question that wasn't aimed at him
  • Options
    Well I'm now gonna go read this Millwall thread!
  • Options

Well done mate, and I think also that while we're on the subject, @se9addick owes me an apology for answering a question that wasn't aimed at him

I will add your name to the list of people that I need to apologise to and shall get round to it in due course !
  • Options
    A simple sorry, that's all it is
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The kop remembers
  • Options

Takes some bollocks that mate
    Well done
  • Options
    Well done mate, really is a big man to apologise.
  • Options
    cblock said:

Seconded, we all get carried away sometime, it's a good sign of character to put your hand up and say "I made a mistake."
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

cblock said:

Seconded, we all get carried away sometime, it's a good sign of character to put your hand up and say "I made a mistake."
    I wish Roland and Katrien would !!
  • Options

well done, it was well over the top and offensive, but you have recognised that and apologised so fair play.
  • Options

Good for you
  • Options
    I'll have to read the 'Millwall' thread now!
  • Options
    Well done
  • Options
    I need to start one of these threads, get me LIKE quota up, but can't think of anyone on here, or anywhere else for that matter, whom I've offended.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2016

I need to start one of these threads, get me LIKE quota up, but can't think of anyone on here, or anywhere else for that matter, whom I've offended.

Does a moderator need to up his popularity? Bit pointless lol'ing, liking or flagging admin as they are the master users anyway! Can get away with murder that lot.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Does a moderator need to up his popularity?
    just for me own peace of mind
  • Options
    edited May 2016

Agreed mate, you are a gentleman.

Does anyone remember that bigrob fella? Now if there was a horriblet that needed to apologise to anyone, it was him.
  • Options
    Respect to AddickFC81 though.
  • Options
    edited May 2016

Does anyone remember that bigrob fella? Now if there was a horrible m that needed to apologise to anyone, it was him.
    Was he the chap who had the shop up Grove Park, good looking bloke
  • Options

Does anyone remember that bigrob fella? Now if there was a horrible cunt that needed to apologise to anyone, it was him.
    That's the one.

Moved to France apparently yet he never mentioned it to a soul, strange.
  • Options

Does anyone remember that bigrob fella? Now if there was a horrible cunt that needed to apologise to anyone, it was him.
    No, this guy was an ugly fucker who pissed off to France with his dodgy kidney.
  • Options

That's the one.

Moved to France apparently yet he never mentioned it to a soul, strange.
    Squirrels literally so scared when they hear the name they paint themselves red.
  • Options

You are dead to me.
  • Options
    We have a good laugh on here don't we fellas