Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Are you going to Wembley?

With your spanner mates?

I really don't get it. I have one close spanner mate and a few I know but they would never even think of asking if i'd like to go with them.
If we got there I wouldn't ask them.
Why?

Comments

• I'll never go Wembley until Charlton make it, might have been tempted in to going in United end last week and Barnsley end tonight.
  • OohAah will be there, with his 'scum' friends (he's a confused one bless him)
  • Still haven't got over the disappointment of going last week with Nigel. I don't think I could take it twice.

Who in their right mind go to watch another team at Wembley?
  • I'm sure he'll be along as soon as he can tear himself away from a millwall forum.
  • Still haven't got over the disappointment of going last week with Nigel. I don't think I could take it twice.

I have been to the league one play off final for the last three seasons.

Won free tickets for Preston match through skybet.

Previous years had Yeovil/Orient in my bet to be promoted so went along to the match.

Play off finals always a brilliant day out on the drink.
  • I don't understand. Of course I'm not.
  • Yeah I'm going, don't mind Wall
  • Yeah I'm going, don't mind Wall

work or pleasure?

I have been to the league one play off final for the last three seasons.

Won free tickets for Preston match through skybet.

Previous years had Yeovil/Orient in my bet to be promoted so went along to the match.

Play off finals always a brilliant day out on the drink.
    Ok, on second thoughts, going to see two neutral teams is one thing, however going to see either the Nigel's or the Spanners is a step too far.
  • Well if you are going, the last bandwagon leaves New Eltham at 10.30. You've still got a chance to jump on it. :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• I don't do wall. But meeting up with Millwall friends in West Hampstead before the match.
  • My sister in law is from Barnsley, so I will be cheering for them. No other reason... :wink:
  • If it wasn't for fans of other clubs there would have been a lot of empty seats at our play off final.
    I couldn't see myself going to another clubs wembley game, especially the usual suspects. But never say never, would depend on the teams and circumstances. Probably neutral teams as guinessaddick says with friends or family.
  • I don't have any Millwall mates, so the question doesn't arise.
  • Solidgone said:

I don't do wall. But meeting up with Millwall friends in West Hampstead before the match.

hopefully not going for a swim.
  • edited May 2016

My sister brother in law is from Barnsley, so I will be cheering for them. No other reason... :wink:

• My second team arePlymouth Argyle (family from Plymouth and Cornwall and was always dragged to Home Park when visiting relatives as a kid) so I will be at Wembley tomorrow with my cousins giving my vocal support to the Argyle. C'mon you Janners.
  • Just been in the Valley Cafe. Breakfast ruined due to the Belmarsh Bandwagon pulling in.
  • Got loads of knuckle dragging spanners as mates to be honest they are good fellas , but my whole family hope they are walking down Wembley after sobbing after a thumping ,come on Barnsley !
  • edited May 2016
    Had a corporate invite from a client of the company I've just left for today - I politely declined. But took him up on England v Portugal on Thursday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Got scum family and mates. Hope they lose and beat each other up.
  • Fuck them , filthy pond life scum bags
    We all know they'll win but whatever the result they're still scum
  • Would rather eat glass
  • Uboat said:

I don't have any Millwall mates, so the question doesn't arise.

• Solidgone said:

I don't do wall. But meeting up with Millwall friends in West Hampstead before the match.

hopefully not going for a swim.
    Baldy - you might be getting confused with Hampstead Heath with regards to a swim. Millwall were well behaved in the Railway Tavern but probably not so on the tube.
  • Barnsley 1-0
  • Uboat said:

I don't have any Millwall mates, so the question doesn't arise.

We've already been over this on another thread.