Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton sign Louis-Michel Yamfam

Comments

• Options
    Welcome, you will need it as we are in a right old pickle ;-))
  • Options
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Options
    Welcome Yamfam. Knock em cold son.
  • Options
    So much for our scouting network he's not even on fifa 16
  • Options
    Looked very good in the play-off final vs Sheff U. In the Harriot/Lookman mould of being small but quick and with lots of tricks. Potential to have an impact on the first team next season, I would say, based on that single time I've seen him play.

As always for players of his ilk, the test will be if he can continue to show his skills AND deliver final product while being kicked about by wily old defenders in the senior team.
  • Options
    edited May 2016

Looked very good in the play-off final vs Sheff U. In the Harriot/Lookman mould of being small but quick and with lots of tricks. Potential to have an impact on the first team next season, I would say, based on that single time I've seen him play.

As always for players of his ilk, the test will be if he can continue to show his skills AND deliver final product while being kicked about by wily old defenders in the senior team.

We'll soon knock that out of him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

So much for our scouting network he's not even on fifa 16

Gutted, was looking forward to adding him to the squad. Have you downloaded the latest updates? Maybe he'll pop up for Stevenage if they know we're after him
  • Options
    I daresay he will be one of our elder players next season :smile:
  • Options
    Yam Fam you de man
    Say Yamfam you de man

Repeat
  • Options
    All he's done is replace the double barrel surname of yesterday's news

Roland out.
  • Options
    I thought that was Wham Rap until I repeated it:)
  • Options
    Struggle to reconcile how our youth scouting network seems to function so successfully in comparison to the car crash that is the senior scouting "system"
  • Options
    Of course I can Google the lad, but like 99% of us, I have no idea who this young man is. Roland Out!
  • Options
    The other 1% that went to the U18 play off game will know that he appears to be a very promising young player. Roland out!
  • Options
    To KM

Yamfam
    thank you ma'am!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Who signed him?

No manager. No director of football. Head scout only joined yesterday.
  • Options
    I would guess Avory and Baltacha.
  • Options
    Chunes said:

Who signed him?

No manager. No director of football. Head scout only joined yesterday.

Sue Parkes.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

I would guess Avory and Baltacha.

Stow and Euell too
  • Options
    Sorry, can't get excited about a young signing who has clearly been bought for profit and will not feature for any length of time in our first team. Good luck to him however.
  • Options

Struggle to reconcile how our youth scouting network seems to function so successfully in comparison to the car crash that is the senior scouting "system"

Because one has been left almost untouched by the regime and the other has relied on Karel and his laptop mates
    @Desperate_Pete

:- )
  • Options
    Welcome Yamfam.
    You arrive with a clean slate and the chance to be iidolised like many before you.
    All we ask is that you give 100% every time.
  • Options
    Does be play left or right?