Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What a weekend of Sport we have

Not often you get England teams playing on the same weekend in all 3 major sports...
England v Australia on Friday
England v SL Test match at Durham starts tomorrow
England v Wales Rugby Union on Sunday.

PLUS...
IPL final
Champions League final
Monaco GP
Playoffs
Speedway GP
T20's
Fishing qualifiers
Darts playoffs
A heck of a sporting weekend

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2016
    Doesn't get much better in the wild, wild, world of sports this weekend. Come on Wendy, Wall and Wimbledon ( I have money on this little threesome ). Champ league final this weekend?
  • Options

Not often you get England teams playing on the same weekend in all 3 major sports...

PLUS...
    IPL final
    Monaco GP
    Playoffs
    Speedway GP
    T20's
    Fishing qualifiers
    Darts playoffs

I've enjoyed the first 2 rounds of The Speedway Grand Prix.
    It's been on BT, Saturday nights about 6.30 pm, fortnightly.
  • Options
    After a long week it will be nice to kick back with a beer or two, snacks a plenty and Watch the carnage.
  • Options
    I'm finishing work at 12 tomorrow, so it will be extra long weekend for me- be nice to get home, put my feet up and watch the Test match.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    The fishing qualifiers has made that list. May have to switch to babe station when that on. That's the only way I'm going to cast my rod when the fishing is on.
  • Options

The fishing qualifiers has made that list. May have to switch to babe station when that on. That's the only way I'm going to cast my rod when the fishing is on.

Sounds like you have got your w**k holiday weekend sorted.....
  • Options
    Yh it'll be great to watch Millwall do Barnsley ending the only game I'm looking forward to next season
  • Options
    It is also the 100th running if the Indy 500 on Sunday afternoon on BT Sport 1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I'm finishing work at 12 tomorrow, so it will be extra long weekend for me- be nice to get home, put my feet up and watch the Test match.

If only some of us were that lucky. Those of us that don't have work to look forward to that is ;-)
  • Options
    Am I the only one who is unlikely to watch a single one of those ?
  • Options
    Only interested in the playoffs really.
  • Options
    Champions League final as well
    Boxing-Ricky Burns & Tony Bellew fighting
  • Options
    French Open too, just hope it doesn't clash with the fishing.
  • Options

Yep.
  • Options
    Only interested in the playoffs and the test match and I probably won't end up watching much of either.
    Bring on the euros.
  • Options

PLUS...
    IPL final
    Monaco GP
    Playoffs
    Speedway GP
    T20's
    Fishing qualifiers
    Darts playoffs

Rugby premiership final on Saturday as well.
  • Options
    I'm quite excited for the Toulon Tournament game.

Just me?

Ok then
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

No.
  • Options

Nope. I'm in Bulgaria on 'holiday' with the gf and kids (if you can call a half term package holiday to literally the only place we could afford a holiday). Just had quite literally the worst experience of my life on a three hour flight FROM Manchester with the absolute fucking dregs of humanity

#prayforleroy
    Liam & Noel Gallagher?
  • Options

PLUS...
    IPL final
    Monaco GP
    Playoffs
    Speedway GP
    T20's
    Fishing qualifiers
    Darts playoffs

I've had sleepless nights waiting for those fishing qualifiers! Gonna get me some tench and carp followed by a dose of F1!!! Heaven!!
    What weekend of the year do they roll the cheese down the hill?

• Options
    eng v aus is the big one for me. we best beat the kangaroo shagging feckers or i'll not here the last of it, and ill owe a few bob to my mates over here.
  • Options
    What channel the fishing qualifier on please.
  • Options

If it's the fisho qualifiers they always used to be on Sky. Even as a keen angler myself it's dull as ditchwater to watch.

• Options
    edited May 2016
    Did my play off tricast and YES i hate to admit it the Spanners are down to win theirs.

I am of course hoping that the misery of their win will be tempered by £260 and the fact we wont have to suffer two piss poor performances against the oxygen thiefs next year...

Oh and they will show themselves up for what they are as well. Lots of pictures of lard arse 40 year olds stretching fashion wear to its limits.
  • Options
    BMW Golf at Wentworth too.
  • Options

Netflix