Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

How could it get worse...?

Thought it may be strangely fun to think of the few things left they could do to ruin the club more.

I'll start it off...

They could get rid of the Batram statue
I'd happily be arrested in order to protect big Sam though

Comments

• They appoint Nobby Vinegar as head coach?
  • They could bar entry to the ground if you don't conform with their dress code.
  • Bring Karel back as DoF.. **Shudders at the thought**
  • They could resign from the Football League and just stage a series of "celebrity" six a side kickabouts.
  • Introduce 4 corner sofas
  • He could water down the beer a bit more, change our strip colour, destroy our support base and then sell the ground to developers. Wibble Wibble.
  • He could water down the beer a bit more, change our strip colour, destroy our support base and then sell the ground to developers. Wibble Wibble.

Haven't two of those already happened?
  • Sponsored links:

• Extending Roger Johnson's contract a further 5 years.
    Move us back to groundsharing with Palace whilst they build flats on The valley.
  • Roger Johnson as stadium announcer.

'F**king, come, f**king on you f**cking w**kers, f**king lets f**king make some f**king niose you c**nts, and f**cking get f**king behind the f**king BOYSSSSSSS, YOU C*********NTS!!!!!!'
  • Name change
  • Katrien and Roland could reproduce...together!
  • I think they will destroy Charlton as we know/knew it.
  • Katrien and Roland could reproduce...together!

In the centre circle, half time entertainment on match day.
  • seth plum said:

Roger Johnson as stadium announcer.

'F**king, come, f**king on you f**cking w**kers, f**king lets f**king make some f**king niose you c**nts, and f**cking get f**king behind the f**king BOYSSSSSSS, YOU C*********NTS!!!!!!'

I'd break my boycott for that.
  • iainment said:

seth plum said:

Roger Johnson as stadium announcer.

I'd break my boycott for that.
    Definitely, sounds like a vast improvement to me!
  • Sponsored links:

• we get moved to park view road
  • edited May 2016
    Charlton sponsor the annual 'Top Two Teams in South London' competition so we can see Palarse and the scum play at The Valley each year.
  • They respond to criticism of a lack of leadership experience by bringing Cellino and Oyston on board as directors, thus making Charlton the footballing equivalent of SPECTRE.
  • Billy Cotton's 'When the Red, Robin.... ' is given the heave-ho and replaced on the big screen with this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbq0TFUAjYk
  • Here are the worst possible scenarios I can think of:

1. Merge with Millwall.

2. Play in red and blue stripes.

3. Play home matches at the Den.

4. Develop the Valley with luxury high-rise flats.

5. Sign a ground-breaking "talent sharing"/feeder agreement with Crystal Palace.

6. Change the club's name to "The Eagles 2".

7. Don't sack Katrien.

• Chizz said:

Here are the worst possible scenarios I can think of:

1. Merge with Millwall.

2. Play in red and blue stripes.

3. Play home matches at the Den.

4. Develop the Valley with luxury high-rise flats.

5. Sign a ground-breaking "talent sharing"/feeder agreement with Crystal Palace.

6. Change the club's name to "The Eagles 2".

7. Don't sack Katrien.

Katrien would choose Millwall Athletic as the new name.