Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mandy Thingy-wotsit gone

edited May 2016 in General Charlton
Gone according to Airman

Comments

• Options
    Just Wow
  • Options
    Now that's interesting. What could it mean?
    Did she walk and if so, why? She was obviously a loyalist.
    If she was sacked, why and by whom?
  • Options
    Really? Thought she was one of the inner circle.

Night of the long (Belgian) knives?
  • Options
    Wasn't she one of the "SMT" ?
  • Options
    Misinterpreted
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hopefully a sign that the regime is crumbling.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Wasn't she one of the "SMT" ?

Associated member. ;)
    The Telly Tubby must be bracing himself now.
  • Options
    Maybe she pissed of some people internally much like she pissed off every single customer she interacted with?
  • Options
    Addicted said:

Maybe she pissed of some people internally much like she pissed off every single customer she interacted with?

Lol, no good having a ticket office manager if your not selling tickets.
  • Options
    I suspect either she did not like the attention she was getting (naughty Charlton Life) or, more likely, realised that under the current management her job was going to get harder with every game. She has a decent CV so why risk it, so she got out while she had credibility left.

Or. despite her sycophancy, she realised that it's impossible to work for a useless fraud like Squirrel Face.
  • Options
    Tony Keohane has to be looking around with concern as his allies jump ship (or perhaps are pushed overboard)
  • Options
    I'm shocked .... wasn't she working for one of the most dedicated misunderstood people she's ever known? Baffling ............
  • Options
    ha bloody ha. Good riddance.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Give the job to that tit who walks around with Man U shirt gobbing off to supporters on Matchdays
  • Options
    Bubble said:

Give the job to that tit who walks around with Man U shirt gobbing off to supporters on Matchdays

Club Shop K?
  • Options
    I wonder if she has accepted relegation yet?
  • Options
    Who exactly is she? Only going to the odd northern away game, I seem to have been spared the details.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    So no ticket office manager can be added to the list of vacancies now. The new head of recruitment is going to be a busy boy
  • Options
    Bye love.
  • Options
    Pushed or jumped?

Who am I going to write my bad tempered email to about my Burnley refund request being ignored for two weeks?!