Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    So what, three, four days no rain?
  • Options
    It'll probably piss down all summer now.
  • Options
    When it's on the OS.
  • Options
    What a load of cobblers. It's the same story the weather obsessed Daily Express releases every May.
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to my UK visit in July for some cool weather. Thailand has been suffering a heatwave this year but the rains are just arriving. So I hope, and expect, the forecast is wrong.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I will purchase a new kagoul then !!
  • Options
    If there's a day that you absolutely have to be at work, without any fans/aircon, that'll be it.

Mind you, it could be 35 degrees in SE England but still pissing down and cold here....
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Look like my decision to hand my notice in at work was a good call.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

I will purchase a new kagoul then !!

Palace fans on here?
  • Options
    I predict it to piss it down on the 5th August then!! (My Wedding day)
  • Options

I predict it to piss it down on the 5th August then!! (My Wedding day)

Yeah, about that mate. I don't think I can marry you now. I've got a BBQ to go to that day. PL54 said he will happily take my place on the honeymoon though.
  • Options
    Oak leaves came out well before Ash this year which indicates a good summer! :-)
  • Options
    Red7Oak said:

Oak leaves came out well before Ash this year which indicates a good summer! :-)

Cuckoo :wink:
  • Options
    Daily Excess
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When is it due again?
  • Options

When is it due again?

Prague this weekend :smile:
  • Options

When is it due again?

Prague this weekend :smile:
    No comment :(
  • Options
    June weekends have been firing on all cylinders.

Operated on leg looking ok and am hoping to get away in the campervan for the first time this year next weekend. Waiting to see weather before deciding on one or two nights.
  • Options
    Cyprus in a few hours :D
  • Options
    15 degrees and pissing down in Lancashire today. Right on track for that Hottest Summer For 100 Years then.
  • Options
    Big storm Romford way about hour ago. Proper monsoon rain and thunder and lightning
  • Options
    But it's nice and sunny today. Got to evaporate that rainwater into lovely humidity so I get a nice sweat on and turn up to my meeting this morning looking like a dew-kissed Worcester Permain